Multiple Goals and Beliefs with PSTEC POSITIVE

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Multiple Goals and Beliefs with PSTEC POSITIVE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ccstpt
    PSTEC User

Hello,

If a person has between 5-15 goals/improvements that they would like to make (provided the emotions are cleared prior), what is the recommendation for using PP to simultaneously tackle those goals? Is there a limit to the number of changes you should work on? Will working conterminously dilute the process, or is it merely personal capacity?

Also how many positive statement should be used during one PSTEC POSITIVE session? One or max 2? Should you add statements to the same topic?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha … you are really going to enjoy my answer:

It depends.

Ok, I won't leave you with just that, but it is true … everyone has a different idea of their capacity to assimilate changes and new ideas and, TRUST yourself, you will KNOW when it's enough.

My biggest recommendation is to get PSTEC Positive Secrets … this is a classic, in my opinion … groundbreaking … Tim put together an incredible amount of info on how to use PSTEC Positive to the max! http://pstecaudiosource.org/pstec-positive-secrets

But, with that said, here are some guidelines:

• When you are first starting out using PSTEC Positive (PP), do one statement at a time.  Play with it.  Pick something simple and something that is setup for quick results.  In other words, don't start out with “I will make $1 million dollars this year” (which is not a great statement anyway, but bear with my example).  That is quite grand and can be complex for many people, plus the results will not be manifested for many months.

Choose something that you wish to manifest in the next couple days or so… find something you wish to do with ease that was previously difficult or caused anxiety and doubt.  It could be as simple as “When I sit down at my desk I feel excited to complete ___________.” (whatever it is you need to complete).

• As you work with your PP Statement, emotions that are not JEEP may come up.  No problem as one of the great benefits of using PP is that it will encourage the emotional barriers to be exposed.  What to do?  CT them!  When the non-JEEP emotions are down to 0-1, go back and run your PP again!  Simple, yah?
        • When you get a successful result under your belt with PP, move onto the next one.  Keep in mind that you are not just trying to achieve your goals, but you are also TRAINING and MENTORING your subconscious in a new way to think… changing the Mind Model.  So, be kind, be gentle and take your time.

If you are panicky because you feel desperate to get your goal, well, desperation is definitely not JEEP, is it?  So, what do you do?  That's right, CT that desperation and, most likely, an imagined event that goes with it!  Then, when it's 0-1, get back to your PP.  Again, simple!

• As your PP Process becomes more integrated with your subconscious and conscious minds, then you can begin to do more than one PP goal at a time, meaning, you don't have to wait for results before moving onto the next one.
        • When you do move on to doing more than one in your present life at a time, you might want to run PP in separate sittings (not always necessary, but, again, it depends on the person).

Remember, ABA … Always BE Aware … this is your greatest asset… your awareness.  You will know if you are doing too much … if so, back off a bit and get back to basics and keep it simple.

• One of the exceptions with this may be where you have one goal, but that goal involves more than one PP Statement.  In this exceptional case, the two statements address different aspects, but support the overall goal.  A bit more complex and, in most cases, don't start there, but start with something simple.
        • I have used as many as 4 different statements in a PP sitting, but all four were very, very closely related to the task at hand.  It was not so much about a “goal” as a desire to shift a certain perception.  But, I did not start out that way … my first many PP sittings, personally, involved only 1 statement at a time.
        • Dilute the process?  I have been using PSTEC Positive (and lastely PSTEC Positive Extra Power) almost daily for the past 1-2 years.  I am using it as I integrate a certain belief system I wish to integrate into my sub.  Diluted?  Just the opposite actually.
        • [/list]There you go … most of all, TRUST yourself.  If you are doing too much, you will know by how you feel and also do not neglect the CT's and the emotional issues.  Many people want to zip forward to PP and ignore the emotions… big mistake.
          A Hui Hou!
          Jeff

ccstpt
        PSTEC User

Thanks for the response Jeff. That's very helpful. I do have PSTEC Positive, as well as How to Achieve Anything! And the Accelerators.

I have one more question about the click tracks which will tie into changing multiple goals and beliefs. When “click tracking” emotions, is it more effective to have one event in mind or can events intertwine that cause the same emotion. I guess what I am asking is if the click tracks separate the emotion from the event and allow it to be dimmed in the mind, can the subconscious decipher what to detach and dim with multiple events playing into the same emotion, whether past, present or future tense? It's very rare for me to have a linear event tied with an emotion, and I'd assume that's the same for most.

For example. On an emotional level, I fear having too much success. That triggers emotions of potential loss and sacrifice. The events that trigger those emotions are typically in the future, however I know that something in the past has affected my belief creating these emotions, but have absolutely no idea where it comes from. If I recall correctly, the free tricks state that we can use events that tie into the emotion, but I am wondering if I have to know what triggered the emotion in the past to create the belief in the first place. Can I just tie in a bunch of events that trigger that emotion and click track it or does it have to be a linear process, one event and one emotion?

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha!

First of all, be careful about thinking too much about this… in most cases it will just slow you down or even stop you.  Most important is to ABA … Always Be Aware … aware of the memories, imagined events, emotions, feelings, images, etc. that bubble up from the subconscious (sub).  Then, take your PSTEC Tools and address them properly according to instructions.

Tim's instructions are quite literal and complete, so don't read too much into them… keep this simple.

Alright…

“if the click tracks separate the emotion from the event and allow it to be dimmed in the mind, can the subconscious decipher what to detach and dim with multiple events playing into the same emotion, whether past, present or future tense?”

It all depends … yes, sometimes the subconscious will handle the other memories for you and you don't have to Click Track the other memories…. other times, no, the subconscious needs more “direction” via your work with the Click Tracks.

Remember, this is not necessarily linear nor logical work so follow the clues and communications from the subconscious… if it comes up (meaning a memory, thought, emotion, feeling, etc), it comes up for a reason and the sub knows the “why's” and “wherefor's.”

So, be WILLING to CT any and ALL memories as they come up.  So, if there are other memories coming up, jot them down, test them out one at a time.  How do you think and feel about each one… take your time on this.  If it's not JEEP, CT it.  If a memory has no intensity AND you don't have a strong opinion about it… in other words, it's like “Yeah, it happened” or better; then no need.

Ultimately though, look for the results as the barometer of how you are moving along.

“the free tricks state that we can use events that tie into the emotion, but I am wondering if I have to know what triggered the emotion in the past to create the belief in the first place. Can I just tie in a bunch of events that trigger that emotion and click track it or does it have to be a linear process, one event and one emotion?”

Generally, it's one memory/imagined event per CT run, but not necessarily in a linear stream of work.  Don't worry about that.

Work on what comes up… if you don't have a memory that comes up, use imagined future events and go from there, but two notes:

ABA: Always Be Aware … watch what comes up and do not judge, define analyze or deem communication from the sub as not relevant.  Take what comes up and address it with the PSTEC Tools.  Question less and use the PSTEC Tools more.
            If you are thinking, you are wrong.  Be Aware, yes, but don't analyze, intellectualize or over think this.  Keep it simple!  Remember, the analytical Mind Model you use is the same one that gets you into these predicaments.

Let the sub reveal the source of the issue rather than you “digging” for it… it's not necessary.  Be patient and keep clickin'!If you try and bundle a bunch of memories together, there are some aspects that may give you trouble; 1) The sub may become not understand your “logical” bundling and then end up ignoring all your efforts, 2)Many times the motivation to bundle is an avoidance to do what is necessary to transcend the issues; it's fear driving it and anytime fear is driving you, permanent, desirable results are usually on a completely different path.

Suggestions:
            The Accelerators... to help with recall of what is at cause and relevant
            Cascade Release … usually done successfully with a PSTEC Practitioner

Malama Pono!

Jeff

oz
            PSTEC User

If I recall correctly, the free tricks state that we can use events that tie into the emotion, but I am wondering if I have to know what triggered the emotion in the past to create the belief in the first place.

If an event(real or imagined) generates a negative emotion you can run the click track on it. If you're not sure which event to work on, choose the one that generates the strongest emotion.

You don't need to know the source of it. Whatever makes you feel negative, that's what your subconcious wants you to work on, so work on it. You don't need waste time searching for more events. As you work through issues your subconcious will naturally come up with other things it wants you to work on. If it wants you to work on the source event, it will give it to you. That process of the subconcious giving you things to work on can be helped with the use of the accelerators.

ccstpt
              PSTEC User

Analysis paralysis! I know this will come as a complete shock but I tend to want things done “yesterday.”  ;) Efficiency is always a priority. I generally have a  sense of urgency about getting things done.

What you are saying is similar to the old NLP strategy, know your desired outcome, have sensory acuity, and flexibility to change to get results. It's a linear strategy, but the process is not linear at all. It appears to be the same with this model.

So overall suggestion is to take my time and trust in the model and what the SC mind brings forth. Have the awareness and openness to address what is revealed to me.

I do appreciat all of your support! It's been most helpful.

Aloha!

First of all, be careful about thinking too much about this… in most cases it will just slow you down or even stop you.  Most important is to ABA … Always Be Aware … aware of the memories, imagined events, emotions, feelings, images, etc. that bubble up from the subconscious (sub).  Then, take your PSTEC Tools and address them properly according to instructions.

Tim's instructions are quite literal and complete, so don't read too much into them… keep this simple.

Alright…

“if the click tracks separate the emotion from the event and allow it to be dimmed in the mind, can the subconscious decipher what to detach and dim with multiple events playing into the same emotion, whether past, present or future tense?”

It all depends … yes, sometimes the subconscious will handle the other memories for you and you don't have to Click Track the other memories…. other times, no, the subconscious needs more “direction” via your work with the Click Tracks.

Remember, this is not necessarily linear nor logical work so follow the clues and communications from the subconscious… if it comes up (meaning a memory, thought, emotion, feeling, etc), it comes up for a reason and the sub knows the “why's” and “wherefor's.”

So, be WILLING to CT any and ALL memories as they come up.  So, if there are other memories coming up, jot them down, test them out one at a time.  How do you think and feel about each one… take your time on this.  If it's not JEEP, CT it.  If a memory has no intensity AND you don't have a strong opinion about it… in other words, it's like “Yeah, it happened” or better; then no need.

Ultimately though, look for the results as the barometer of how you are moving along.

“the free tricks state that we can use events that tie into the emotion, but I am wondering if I have to know what triggered the emotion in the past to create the belief in the first place. Can I just tie in a bunch of events that trigger that emotion and click track it or does it have to be a linear process, one event and one emotion?”

Generally, it's one memory/imagined event per CT run, but not necessarily in a linear stream of work.  Don't worry about that.

Work on what comes up… if you don't have a memory that comes up, use imagined future events and go from there, but two notes:

ABA: Always Be Aware … watch what comes up and do not judge, define analyze or deem communication from the sub as not relevant.  Take what comes up and address it with the PSTEC Tools.  Question less and use the PSTEC Tools more.
                If you are thinking, you are wrong.  Be Aware, yes, but don't analyze, intellectualize or over think this.  Keep it simple!  Remember, the analytical Mind Model you use is the same one that gets you into these predicaments.

Let the sub reveal the source of the issue rather than you “digging” for it… it's not necessary.  Be patient and keep clickin'!If you try and bundle a bunch of memories together, there are some aspects that may give you trouble; 1) The sub may become not understand your “logical” bundling and then end up ignoring all your efforts, 2)Many times the motivation to bundle is an avoidance to do what is necessary to transcend the issues; it's fear driving it and anytime fear is driving you, permanent, desirable results are usually on a completely different path.

Suggestions:
                The Accelerators... to help with recall of what is at cause and relevant
                Cascade Release … usually done successfully with a PSTEC Practitioner

Malama Pono!

Jeff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.