Multiple Positive suggestions
- This topic is empty.
- September 23, 2011 at 1:55 email@example.comPSTEC User
Hi I have 3 beliefs patterns of my life I want to change….I am using the positives + the accelerators…Do I have Read out loud three Phrases for the beliefs patterns I want to change and then run the positives + accelerators one time or I have to run one time for each phrase?September 23, 2011 at 5:25 am#22560Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
You bring up a great point in this question and that is about making multiple Positive Statements (or suggestions) (PS) to the subconscious (sub).
The main reason to make multiple PS's is mainly two fold:
- You may have PS's that consist of concepts not related and so when making suggestions to the sub, it is more effective to keep your PS to just one concept… in other words, K.I.S.S. (keep it simple sweetheart)… the sub appreciates simple suggestions.
- If you have PS's that are related, but you might consider them to be different aspects of the same concept, so, again, KISS and make it easy for the sub to assimilate the suggestions by splitting them up.
[/list]So, if you have multiple PS's, then, treat each one separately. If you have three PS's, then take PS #1, follow Tim's instructions and repeat it 6-7 times, then use PSTEC Positive (PP) or the Accelerator Tapping Track (ATT) with PS #1.
Then, do the same with PS #2… then when you are done with PS #2, do the same with PS #3.
If you try and short cut and use all three PS's with one round of PP or ATT, then you will be going against the KISS guideline and probably making the desired suggestion complicated enough for the sub to easily discount or discard your entire intention.
One other suggestion for you…
Don't try to put forth too many “different” PS's at once… especially when you are starting out with PSTEC. So, if you are working with a PS about a weight issue, one about money issues and one about anger… notice how confusing that might be to the “young” sub… not exactly KISS.
Remember that when starting out with PSTEC, you are training your conscious and sub to communicate together … to “operate” differently… and when first training or mentoring anyone or anything, start out simple.
JeffFebruary 18, 2012 at 8:53 pm#22561Virginia SmallFryPSTEC User
I was wondering if there is any limit; other than time and volition, as to how many PSTEC positive statements I could use in a single session. I have used Jeff's three suggestions to enhance PSTEC's effectiveness so I know multiple positive suggestions can be very effective.
I have devised five statements all of which support the habit of being independent in my fitness routine, and now I also want to use another PSTEC positive statement designed to support the rapid healing of a recent (metatarsal) foot bone fracture. I wondered if I could go ahead and include addressing my tinnitus with a PS as well.
Have you heard of anyone having success silencing tinnitus with Pstec? What PS would you suggest I use regarding tinnitus?
VirginiaFebruary 18, 2012 at 9:47 pm#22562Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
The answer is as you said, time and volition. But, add to that inspiration… does it feel right or do you KNOW that it is the best thing to do because you don't want to be pushing, forcing, driving yourself or your subconscious, just be aware if there is some “non-JEEP” in your actions.
If you find yourself “pushing” (if it is a struggle), then ask yourself what your motivation is… is fear driving you and, if it is, look to clear the fear before proceeding. In fact, as I am sure you have heard before, lower the emotions first before proceeding with PSTEC Positive because then the suggestions have a better chance of being accepted by the subconscious.
Since you have had success with multiple suggestions, I know that you will find success in this area as well using suggestions.
As far as Positive Suggestions or Statements, listen to the recent PSTEC Interview with Karen Phizackerely who used PP for her pain and medication complication with excellent success… You can take the basic sentence structure she used and customize them to your needs.
When you do craft a statement, get quiet and not if it feels pono (RIGHT) to you… check to see and feel if it resonates with you.
As far as tinnitus, experiment with it in various ways including any emotions that are present about the tinnitus aspects… any discomfort, feelings about the chronic nature, feelings about not finding a solution, etc.
Malama pono (take care and be right)… Aloha!
JeffMay 14, 2012 at 4:23 pm#22563lilic11PSTEC User
I just wanted to ask you what would be the right time for using positive suggestions. Should i first remove all negative emotions with click tracks and after that start with PS? Or should i use them together, in a combination? For example, if i'm working on one negative event that was happened in my past, i will listen to click tracks and erase all negative emotions attached to that event. What should be the next step? Should i continue my work on other negative events or should i insert positive suggestions into the sub immediately after erasing negative emotions?
MirkoMay 15, 2012 at 10:31 am#22564Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
Well, it depends upon what the emotional issue is and what your intention with PSTEC Positive are as well.
In general, here are some guidelines…
- Best to run the PP when your emotions, in the moment, are positive or you are feeling J.E.E.P. That is when the sub is more receptive to suggestions. That's why hypnotic suggestions, for the most part, are more acceptable when the person is relaxed.
- You don't have to remove ALL negative … or non-J.E.E.P. … emotions, but it is helpful to get them down pretty far… I would say, on average, if you can get them down to 0-3, then you have a good chance of being clear enough to make an effective difference with PP. But, if you can lower the non-JEEP to 0-1 , all the better.
JeffMay 15, 2012 at 12:30 pm#22565lilic11PSTEC User
Thanks for your fast response. I'm using pstec for blushing that is caused by social anxiety.
Ok, i think i know what you're saying. Please correct me if i misunderstood you. If i managed to get non J.E.E.P. emotions of one event down to 0-3, or even better to 0-1, then i should use pstec positive immediately after. I don't have go through all events in my past (this could take a few months), clear negative emotions and than start using pstec positive.
What should be the best and most effective way?
MirkoMay 15, 2012 at 9:22 pm#22566Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
Hi Mirko… again, it depends upon the issue…
Ok, I am going to go a bit deeper with you here and talk about some of the Art of Using PSTEC and go beyond the simple process. The “Art” I am referring to is from experience, experimentation and sometimes intuition… So, as you become more familiar with using PSTEC, you will become better and better at just KNOWING how to approach something because you are more “in tune” with your mind and you see the wholeness and your mind and are using it more efficiently…
Here we go… (these examples are very simplistic just for illustration)…
- Let's say you have a blushing issue and you have 10 memories that seem very much at the source of the issue . I probably would not use the PP until most of those memories felt pretty clear because, in this example, they are all directly a part of the source of your emotional issue.
This approach is also more generalized and that's the other reason for this approach.
- But, if you were working on an issue of social anxiety and want to go out to a function and mingle with people and dance and socialize, but you feel anxious about it… clear it up until you feel pretty neutral about going. So, you will, most likely work on memories associated with the anxious feelings and then also use the CT's on the imagined event of going to the function. Then, use PP in suggesting a desire on how you want to feel and behave at the function.
[/list]Make sense so far?
Couple aspects to be aware of…
- As you use PP once you believe the emotions are somewhat clear, other emotions and memories may arise… note these, go back to the CT to clear those new found emotions… get them to 0-1 … then proceed with the PP again.
- If you are physically going to a function as described above, when you arrive, new emotions may be come more clear. That's ok, just jot them down and get back to the CT's when you have time. Again, when they are 0-1, go back to PP and go back to test it out at a similar function again.
[/list]Be flexible… be aware … listen to your mind as it “speaks” to you and you will become excellent at listening and KNOWING what to do in your self help.
Of course, if you feel stuck, check the PSTEC Register and see if someone can help guide you.
JeffMay 16, 2012 at 2:02 pm#22567lilic11PSTEC User
Thanks for the great answer! I really appreciate this!
MirkoMay 23, 2012 at 4:44 pm#22568lilic11PSTEC User
I'm sorry for bothering you again, but i would like to ask you one more thing. How can i use click tracks on beliefs? I think that one of the causes for my blushing is the belief that anyone who notice my blushing will think that i am less worthy and unstable person. It's like i'm hiding the secret that no one should reveal, but i just can't hide it at all! But i don't want to have that secret that i am a blusher, why it is so important to me!
When i blush around some people i feel so embarrassed, like i blew it up! I feel like i'm not able to be on their level of communication. I just want to behave like a normal person!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.