Multiple use of one magic sentence?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Magic Sentences Multiple use of one magic sentence?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

If one is to purchase a magic sentence and we run it once successfully, is there a benefit to using it again provided we answered everything correctly? If we know we have answered everything correctly and know the answers, how do subsequent runs benefit us? One would assume that if we get it that we should be reprogrammed so no further use of that specific package is required. Please advise. Thank you.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi plus1

I have asked Sally to reply to your Magic Sentences questions.

Peter

Sally Baker
        PSTEC User

Hello about re-running magic sentences when you have completed each section accurately on the first run through. Interestingly I've had clients in session achieve high levels of accuracy and others unable to repeat hardly any of the sentences they heard and neither impacts on the success level of Magic Sentences which is judged by how do you feel about the issue you are working/playing with?

If after one run through your issue feels resolved and released then you're done. This is especially true as MS are not designed to be your only PSTEC approach but to be used as part of PSTEC process beginning with either the free click tracks, and the EEFs for the clearing work. MS how I tend to use them with clients comes in later when the issue has been pretty much released its just another way into the subconscious that can effectively knock out any stray negativity or limiting beliefs. Be guided by your feelings – how do you feel about the issue you've been working/playing with? Best wishes again Sally

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.