My ear phones are acting up will it still work.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start My ear phones are acting up will it still work.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jen
    PSTEC User

My ear phones are only playing from one side on both of my mp3 players.  When I listen on the computer it sounds like I am hearing the same thing in both ears.  Will Pstec still work this way?  Also do I need surround sound headphones?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Best to get a new set of headphones or ear buds … they don't have to be “high end” expensive ones either and, no, surround sound is not required.

I usually use just a $10-20 pair of ear buds rather than pull out my “higher end” Beats. But, with only one ear working, they may be a bit awkward for you.

So, it may be ok as it's not a “stereo” recording per se, but the purpose of using headphones is to help eliminate distractions and make sure you can pick up on all the nuanced words and sounds that Tim provides.  So, excellent external speakers can be used or headphones serve that purpose as well.

But, I would get both sides working to give you the most pleasant environment… you're worth it!!  ;D 

Aloha!
        Jeff

Jen
        PSTEC User

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.