My insomnia is making me a little stupid, sorry if this has been asked

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start My insomnia is making me a little stupid, sorry if this has been asked

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lester
    PSTEC User

Hi all

going through a very bad patch of insomnia atm so im finding it hard to concentrate for long, so reading through a lot of posts is a bit tricky, sorry if this has been asked

right ive purchased pstec level 1 & neg and was wondering if this is the correct way of doing things

eff click tracks to get rid of the beliefs…then using pstec negative to get rid of a thought…then using pstec positive to install new ones….and this is all in one go, so 1 method right after the other….is this the right way?

for me its my anxiety's that are causing my insomnia, so im guessing i have to use pstec on my anxiety's (the core problem) as using it on my insomnia will only scratch the surface??

thanks for your time

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi matty

“Right way of doing things?”
        Going through all the tracks in sequence is very powerful but there is a lot to consider if you are new to PSTEC.
        Start with the Basic Click Tracks till you are a bit more familiar with how it works. Focus on the anxiety and thoughts that stop you sleeping. It will not be a waste of time.
        If you have used PSTEC before and want to go for the whole sequence and you are already tired then you might find it either sends you to sleep or you get so sleepy that you cannot concentrate on it. It certainly makes me tired.

On this page on my site http://wp.me/p44zHK-Oy there is a download button for printable pdf instructions for the sequence which can be modified to suit your particular needs.
        Get back to me if you need more
        Peter

lester
        PSTEC User

Thanks a lot Peter, i will do just that

cheers

matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.