My Journey With Think and Grow Rich

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics My Journey With Think and Grow Rich

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

I purchased the Think and Grow Rich Package @ 6 months ago. I have been through all of the audios twice. For the last 5 months I have been listening to the “hypnopersistence” and “creative imagination” tracks 2-3 times a week every week.

I had not actually started because i had a lot of unresolved emotions to clear before I got to a point where I could start moving forward with my life. This included procrastination which went all the way back to me being in school and procrastinating and dreading doing work etc.

Though I am a highly successful person by some standards, and feel I have done well in life so far, I want to change that and begin living a life of purpose and intention. In listening to the instructions I can honestly say I fit in the category of “I have no clue what I want” and that's OK. Given this, when someone asks me the question “what do you want” or if I stop and think about what I want there are all sorts of feelings about that.

So I took the first step and spent about three hours clearing out all of those feelings. I used the tapping accelerator tracks and 2015 click tracks using the “why technique” to do this. The feelings were a construct of all sorts of situations, “I don't know” I have no idea”, confusion, conflict, uncertainty etc and I was sure to think about all aspects of my life while doing it, money, career, relationship, health etc and the feelings that surfaced as I cleared it myself from various periods throughout my life including all the way back to a kid what did I want to do when I grow up, career changes, going to college, 20''s 30's 40's changing jobs you name it.

Because I fit into the category of “not knowing what I want”, I am installing the first goal as “mapping out the future I genuinely want” as per Tim's recommendations in the instructions so that I will be driven subconsciously to begin figuring out and mapping out the goals of “what I want”.

In the meantime, I also have some beliefs/programs (thinking/emotions) of lack, fear of failure and fear of success which I will remove over the next week.

More soon…

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi plus1

T&GR definitely makes you think about what it is you really, really want in life. However whatever it is, it is not a fixed point, the process allows for change, because on your journey you learn stuff about yourself, and you have realisations that would not have occurred earlier. My suggestion if you are not sure about what you want, is to think about what you really do not want. The most painful disastrous things! Then turn it about 180degrees the things that are most important to you will become clearer.

Peter

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Hi plus1

T&GR definitely makes you think about what it is you really, really want in life. However whatever it is, it is not a fixed point, the process allows for change, because on your journey you learn stuff about yourself, and you have realisations that would not have occurred earlier. My suggestion if you are not sure about what you want, is to think about what you really do not want. The most painful disastrous things! Then turn it about 180degrees the things that are most important to you will become clearer.

Peter

This is excellent advice for anyone who gets started. THANK YOU.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Within 5 days of installing my first goal and a few other near term goals I can report that I absolutely have a burning desire to complete these goals. So much so I have not had a burning desire to complete something like this in about 5 years. Not only that but this in combination with the no more anxiety track have shifted me in such a way that I am waking up excited to pursue these new desires whereas 5 days ago I was waking up with negative thoughts.

I also have loads of ideas for some changes to my business that are just flying in out of nowhere.  I have not felt so excited and passionate about something like this in 30 years.

I suspect preloading the hypnopersistance and creative thought loop for several months has really set this on immediate fire. I plan to use the open sesame tracks to answer some questions about how I might be able to execute this new information.

I also had some doubts come into play on these new ideas as well. Normal and of course I will just clicktrack them but it seems no more anxiety has already automatically cleared several of them for me.

More to come.

Dannyboy
            PSTEC User

Brian – how has this been coming along for you? Curious to hear what you've created or achieved in a few months time. Sounds like you were really on the right track here!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.