Need PS suggestions for getting up early

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive Need PS suggestions for getting up early

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Humir Madrid
    PSTEC User

I've been getting up really late lately, around 10-12pm.

Anyways my goal is to start getting up at around 4-5am and become a morning person.

I've started using this PS:

“I get up full of energy when I hear the alarm”

I've already run PP on this twice and ran the accelerator on this once.

Is this a good idea? Any suggestions on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated :)

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Joseph
        Using the Free basic Click Tracks as well will help. What negative thoughts or feelings arise when you think about getting up at that time, despite clearly wanting to? Why don't you get up at that time anyway? Click track these sorts of feelings which stop you from doing what you want to do.
        A Positive that goes ” Tomorrow morning I will wake and get up at  (fill in your time) looking forward to the new day” This gets your mind to wake you rather than the alarm clock also starts the process from tomorrow. You have to imagine yourself achieving the goal while running the Positive also it has to sound at least possible to you.
        I am sure others will have thoughts on this.
        Let us know how you get on.
        Peter

oz
        PSTEC User

I would suggest that if you are changing your sleep cycle, waking up is the easier part. You can use simple brute force methods, you can get a louder alarm clock and put it on the other side of the room, you can just force yourself and develop the habit. One thing is after you wake up, your body is still asleep, so any movement in bed even if it's moving your head from side to side or waving your arms, even moving your fingers wakes your body up and makes you wake up too. Also keep some water nearby, after sleep you are a little dehydrated, so sipping water picks you up.

My waking up routine consists of brushing my teeth, using mouthwash, then drink half a litre of water, then do a 5-10 minute warm up. Something like this:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLH5-3g4KQg
          Basically you want to move every part of your body and make all of your muscles loose. This will make you feel energised. Then you can have breakfast to fuel yourself, and hey presto you are prepared for the day.

The hard part is falling asleep at an earlier time. If you are waking up at 5am, you need to be asleep by 9pm. Best thing would be to use one of the relaxation accelerators before you go to sleep every night.

Humir Madrid
          PSTEC User

thanks oz and Peter. Will definitely try out your suggestions

diamondgoddess!
            PSTEC User

Shift your sleep patterns by 15 minutes at a time (go to bed 15 mins. earlier, get up 15 mins. earlier).
              Sleep patterns like gentle changes, not abrupt shifts.
              I never use an alarm clock, it causes the astral body to crash back into the physical body and I don't like to be jarred awake.
              As I fall asleep, I visualize the clock face at the time I want to wake up, and ask my Higher Self to wake me up at that time, over and over.  “Higher Angel, wake me up at 4:30 am”, or whatever.
              Then I wake up gently at the time I want.
              Works like a charm!
              The Higher Self never sleeps, always knows what's going on far beyond our conscious minds, and is perfectly capable of doing this.
              (Thanks to Peter and Nancy for teaching me these tips.  :)  )
              Getting up, taking a shower, eating and drinking a bit, and brushing teeth all help to wake up, too.
              Also turn down all lights about an hour before bedtime.  This signals the brain chemistry that it's bedtime.  Light signals the brain to stay awake.
              :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.