Negative bank balance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    PSTEC User

I have the free audios, Level 1 and PSTEC Negative which one should I use on the horrible feeling of my bank account being in the negative again? My feelings relating to this are fear, anger, disappointed and just plain tired of gong through this every f@?&ing week. Which audio should I use or combination of audios to help with the feelings and to maybe change this situation?
      Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.

PSTEC Accounts

Hi LIsa,
        Absolutely you can use click tracks on those emotions but it's not really a long term solution. Also because such emotions are the result of beliefs related to work / money you can deliberately choose to adjust those in order to feel more positive about this if or when it does happen.

The bigger picture of course is of changing the situation altogether so that it doesn't occur in the first place. Often people believe things to be either inevitable or impossible. Both such types of beliefs can be  curse when then they apply to such things. After reducing the fears/frusttaion with click tracks try using PSTEC Negative on the belief that this is inevitable and then immediately use the folllowing PSTEC Positive to the effect that “Today a solution will come to me”.
        Then see what happens. 
        Jeff has a fantastic free interview coming up soon which may be of great interest to you too in this regard as well.

Lisa
        PSTEC User

Thank you so much Tim for your help with my problem. I will definitely take your advice and try using the negative and positive tracks on this and I will be looking out for Jeffs interview.
          Thank you so much

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.