Negative patterns being played out, how do I use PSTEC?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Negative patterns being played out, how do I use PSTEC?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    awakenedspirit
    PSTEC User

Hello,
      I have been using PSTEC negative and click tracks.
      However, I have no idea how to use for an ongoing pattern? As it happens unconsciously, it's as if I am asleep, then I wake up to the same mess.

I can't live normally in my home, I keep moving furniture, the place gets horribly dirty, there is always some sort of epidemic, like fleas, mould etc.. I am always left feeling dirty and unsettled. I then spend days cleaning it all and starting all over again. Please help?

I came from a very poor childhood without any luxuries!

Thanks
      Jess

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Jess

The first thing to use Negative for would be “I can't live normally in my home” a clearly negative belief.

Use the Click Tracks on any feelings of being less than other people or disadvantaged because you came from a poor background. Also any sense of overwhelm about keeping your house in order.

This is just from your post, ideally I would need to know more but get using the Click Tracks first. Please get back to us with any more questions.

There is much more to say but I will keep it short for now.

Peter

awakenedspirit
        PSTEC User

Thank you Peter,

I will give that a try. I suppose PSTEC is great for memories and beliefs, but a little more difficult to resolve negative patterns that are being played out.

My aim is to know why this pattern is manifesting over and over again and what hidden memories are causing it.

It is definitely a feeling of shame!

Warm regards

Jess

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi Jess

Next thing! Think about what circumstances bring about that feeling of shame, recall as much as you can and Click Track it while feeling that shame.

You do not need to know what original events caused the pattern of behaviour in order to change it. It is a habit driven by your subconscious. Do not try to lose that habit but replace it with more positive habits. Domestic chores are best done to a regular schedule, same time of day, same days of the week. Write it down!. Smaller more manageaable chunks that will become a routine that keep at it for a while will eventually become automatic.

The “home” situation you describe suggests loss of hope, depression, but more likely loss of self esteem/worth. A poor childhood would create plenty of opportunities for losing self esteem/worth. You might have requested your parents buy something for you that other kids around had, they might have replied angrily “What do you think we are, made of money?” “Do you think money grows on trees?” If the other kids taunted you about it or about the clothes you wore or something that pointed out your relative poverty, these things although not serious individually build up in a drip, drip fashion and change the way you feel about yourself into a negative habit.

When did you first realise you had a repeating behavior pattern? Can you remember the first time? What sorts of things do you say to yourself when the situation at home is getting worse/being ignored? What sorts of things do you say to yourself when you have realised and getting things tidied up again? Is there some type or pattern of stress (Money worries? Struggling to pay bills?) that sets off/triggers  the negative pattern?

Please let us know how you get on with the Click Tracking and Negative, and if you have anymore questions… ask away.

Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.