New here. Where does one start?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    juntjoo
    PSTEC User

I think I found this system from the podcast. I'm totally new and eager to try it and benefit from it but I dont know how it works. It seems one is supposed to start with these free click tracks, is that correct? I tried them and after some frustration created a thread on it but I'm not even sure if that was the right place to start. I've been perusing around here and read something about accelerators(?). Are you supposed to start there to prepare deep seated memories for the click tracks? I'm not having any success with the click tracks as I'm not able to effectively hold any specific memories in my mind, at least I don't feel I am.

Anyway, I just need a little instruction on how to go about this. I have these click tracks which I want to use but feel there is something missing. Thanks

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi juntjoo

You start by working out what it is you really want to achieve. For many this will be to remove their depression, social anxiety, anger, OCD, or fear of heights or whatever it is they believe they suffer from. For others they may want help to become an entrepreneur, pilot or be a doctor or what ever it is they desire to become. PSTEC can help almost everyone do almost anything. The Click Tracks are the starting point as they help remove whatever it is that you feel is stopping you from making whatever it is you want, a reality.

Once you have an idea of your purpose, write it down, then write out a list of all the things you wish had never happened to you from minor things to any real disasters. Some of these will most likely “resonate” with you as still hurtful or painful in some way. You start by Click Tracking the strongest of these.

If you can try to re-live the thing that you wish had never happened or as much of it as you can, while running the click track. If it slips away or gets vague just refocus and keep trying to get back to it all the way through the track. This should be difficult as you are trying to synch your tapping with the clicks/tones at the same time and with Tim's voice talking at you. Simple it may be, but hard to do, just try to do your best, and keep trying.

There are other packages free and paid-for, you may as well start with a free one. They are not cut down or limited in any way. Any more questions? Ask away!

Peter

juntjoo
        PSTEC User

Thank you Peter. That was helpful. I'll give it another go now. Thanks…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.