New PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo New PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Forum Manager
    PSTEC User

The New PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Package available today!

Click Here to find out more and to download your copy … there is a special intro price if you act quickly before the price rises…
      https://pstecaudiosource.org/pstec-positive-quantum-turbo

Haole88
      PSTEC User

Hi, all…

I struggle a bit with creating sentences that don't sound too 'feel good' / 'new age'. Funny since I'm often called the 'crunchy granola hippie' among friends and yet, just writing them down annoys me.  :P

I suppose I could use one of my click tracks on that…  😮 ;)

That said – I'm wondering with quantum if it's best to keep it how I really think since I feel there is a part of me that doesn't believe what I tell myself even though it sounds like what I *want* to believe.

Examples –

1) I quit smoking and don't remotely think of it (despise the smell, even) – except when I am around one friend. It can be 8 months of nothing, I see her and within 10 mins, I've taken one of hers. It's like there is a part of me that thinks “This is just what I do with her. It's what we've always done.”

In addition to redoing the smoking program – how about using Quantum?
        ~~~”I stay smoke free, even around Becky”
        ~~~”I don't need to smoke just because I'm around Becky”
        ~~~”I want to smoke even less when I'm around Becky”
        ~~~”My health is more important than smoking just because Becky is”

2) While I work out and eat right (90% of the time) and don't drink – I have an autoimmune disease that has made weight gains/losses a constant struggle (hence the diet/exercise). In just the last 10 years, I had gotten to a point of weight lifting / running where I had almost my ideal body. So I know it's possible. And I feel now like my body (because of my brain) is somehow keeping me from getting back to that point, yet alone to the goal I had set at that time to competing (true fitness model). I have pictures I use for motivation specifically for women over 40 (I'll be there in a few months! Whoohooo!). But a constant feeling of loss like I'll never get there again, my body just won't release the fat, build the muscle, etc.

~~~”I have the body and strength of the fitness models I admire”
        ~~~”I make choices for my best body yet in this life”
        ~~~”Every choice I make is with my strongest, healthiest body in mind”
        ~~~”My thyroid regulates itself so my body is fit and healthy”
        ~~~”It's safe for me to have a strong, healthy body” (Ok, that one is pretty new-agey! LOL)

Thoughts?

Final thought – I am aware of how long diet/exercise can take. Swimmer in high school, etc…so I don't expect overnight results or anything. But an autoimmune disease can take the puff right outta your sails when I have trained enough in life to know that “by now” I should've seen something different and it's not there. Not in clothes fitting, tape measuring, scales. My weight lifting goes up in some areas (and not others – COMPLETE opposite body parts of 10 years ago?!) but my body just seems to be stubbornly hanging on to the fat and not building muscle. “Nope, nope, we need that”.  And I eat correctly for lifting – can thank my autoimmune disease for that, at least. Only thing that keeps it in full check.

Thanks to all!!
        ~M.A.

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

In addition to redoing the smoking program – how about using Quantum?
          ~~~”I stay smoke free, even around Becky”
          ~~~”I don't need to smoke just because I'm around Becky”
          ~~~”I want to smoke even less when I'm around Becky”
          ~~~”My health is more important than smoking just because Becky is”

2) While I work out and eat right (90% of the time) and don't drink – I have an autoimmune disease that has made weight gains/losses a constant struggle (hence the diet/exercise). In just the last 10 years, I had gotten to a point of weight lifting / running where I had almost my ideal body. So I know it's possible. And I feel now like my body (because of my brain) is somehow keeping me from getting back to that point, yet alone to the goal I had set at that time to competing (true fitness model). I have pictures I use for motivation specifically for women over 40 (I'll be there in a few months! Whoohooo!). But a constant feeling of loss like I'll never get there again, my body just won't release the fat, build the muscle, etc.

~~~”I have the body and strength of the fitness models I admire”
          ~~~”I make choices for my best body yet in this life”
          ~~~”Every choice I make is with my strongest, healthiest body in mind”
          ~~~”My thyroid regulates itself so my body is fit and healthy”
          ~~~”It's safe for me to have a strong, healthy body” (Ok, that one is pretty new-agey! LOL)

The words that are in/coming out of you ARE THE BEST beyond a shadow of a doubt because you already believe them to some extent. All you need is more weight on them to really believe them. Enter PQT!

Here are some suggestions I just whipped up – These are more to show the “looping format” as Tim has suggested in this thread and the instructions.

Re: Smoking

Anytime I see someone smoke I think smoking was nasty now
          When I see others smoke I feel glad I quit forever now
          Everytime people smoke around me i remember I'm over it now
          I'm done with cigarettes forever as I always feel amazing now
          There's no reason to smoke as I'll never touch a cigarette again
          When I want a cigarette I automatically tell myself no now

Don't worry about Becky, too specific (though that will work) keep it more general here for better results.

Re: Diet

It's ok to lose weight and look good as I always feel safe now
          I lose weight faster than ever as I look better every moment now
          I become stronger every day as I feel healthier all the time now
          I always look amazing as I workout all the time now
          I exercise more every day as I feel like I'm 20 all the time now
          When I work out  every day I feel like the hottest thing around now
          The more I go to the gym the better and younger I look now
          Guys notice me when I go to the gym as I look amazing now

Ok – So you see the format there, let your imagination RUN WILD because the beauty of PQT is that your reality is limitless! :)

Haole88
          PSTEC User

Thank you, Brian!  :)

I had a separate thought regarding not believing (even though this works regardless).

At first I thought “I believe I can choose to change my own thoughts” but….that still sounds like I'm trying to convince myself.

Something more like “I know PSTEC puts my best thoughts in control”.

I don't know – I'm stuck on this one.

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Haole88,

Thanks for posting.

Further to what Brian wrote, you'll “see it when you believe it.” So, as you tip the balance on the positive side and these changes take hold, it'll all become clear.

The tracks will still work, even if the “how” and “why” isn't apparent to you.

You see, we suggest things to ourselves most of the time. This is just leveraging that.

When you smoke around your friend, it is just more evidence of classical conditioning. We have patterns around certain people and within certain contexts. You can certainly Click Track the urge to smoke around your friend, or any guilt you had about smoking around her.

There is always a way with PSTEC  ;)

I also thought your suggestions were “on the money.” A suggestion like “Becky and I are still cool, even though I don't smoke now” might be useful too.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Thank you, Brian!  :)

I had a separate thought regarding not believing (even though this works regardless).

At first I thought “I believe I can choose to change my own thoughts” but….that still sounds like I'm trying to convince myself.

Something more like “I know PSTEC puts my best thoughts in control”.

I don't know – I'm stuck on this one.

You

You don't need to believe it. That is the purpose of PQT by design. Just do.

Lizard3274
                PSTEC User

Sometimes I've had feelings of sadness and/or anger while running the Belief Blasters, after already running different Click Tracks for the emotions.

Sometimes I have cleared my emotions with the Click Tracks, and then while running the Belief Blaster, I may cry a little or something.
                  As long as the emotion is just surface, then I continue to run the BB in its entirety.

Most of the time the emotion isn't there after the belief is erased.
                  If it is, then I know it wasn't a core belief.
                  So I dig deeper.

Easy. All set. Go!
                  Have a great day everyone!  :)

Paul McCabe
                  PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Lizard3274,

Fantastic share.

Yes, when you take out the core and causal beliefs, the emotions linked to those beliefs will tend to dissipate. If not, either the belief was not core or causal enough, or there are similar beliefs which can be cleared.

Your contribution is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Lizard3274
                    PSTEC User

Hi Paul!
                      Thank you for your reply!

Oh, one more thing, You will shift your perception.
                      Just keep on clicking and putting in what you want.
                      You will get there! It may take a little time.
                      And it will change, in an instance! “Click, click, click”

Have a great day!
                      Liz ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.