Night shift weight gain and out of control eating

Forums General and Miscellaneous Questions About Weight Loss Night shift weight gain and out of control eating

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    melissa6b
    PSTEC User

hi everyone I have been working night shift for almost a year .    So I usually sleep really well the issue is more like how I feel when I am awake.    I feel sluggish out of sorts not sharp or energized and a lot of my days off I spend sleeping extra to make up for the weird schedule.  I also find myself making really bad food choices at the end of a shift. And during the middle of the night it's like I have 0 will power and when the cravings hit I just rush to get a doughnut or two a candy bar or a McDonald's I haven't eaten these things in years and now feel stuck in this habit and feeling of out of control.  I have tried click tracking and tapping for cravings I end up eating it anyway
      I own the pstec food cravings one the weightloss tracks and the sally baker weightloss program I have tried eft too but with no luck.  I'm starting to gain weight and that scares me.  Any ideas on how to approach this.  I alsohave stopped exercising.  I have started several times trying to lose weight or even just make healthier choices but ivy the end of the day I always fail.  I recently tried a new diet which definitely triggered me into deprivation and a huge binge and feeling of out of control.  I had lost about 12 lbs but am putting it back on.  I pack my food for work but then don't eat t bc i have no desire for it or I will eat it and then end up getting doughnuts after work instead. 
      Also I have a fear of success and I know that last time I was at my ideal weight my ex boyfriend left me and got married and my sister got very very upset with me bc I was smaller then her.  Around this time she also had a nervous breakdown and was hospitalized.  I was traumatized and got severely depressed after this quit my job and gained. Ack the weight.  I have tapped a lot about this click tracked it the different aspects,  I have worked with 3-4 eft practioners.  I had a few sessions of PsTec with Jeff and he is awesome however I got off the phone and couldn't get myself to pstec like any of the issues.  Fast worward 2.5 months to now I have been tapping and just beginning to click track again but I totally sabatoge myself when things start to go well or work well for me.  I do this with weightloss also.  I'll lose a little or a lot and gain it back
      Thanks for the input
      Melissa

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.