No More Anger/Anxiety for kids?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

I am aware of the parameters of using any of the clicktracks on kids. Because these two tracks are special and only require someone to listen to them, it ok to use either of these tracks on kids under the age of 18? Say, a 10 year old?

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Can someone move this to the general discussion?

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Plus1g,

I personally would not see a problem with it – other than the fact that the tracks include a lot of complex language patterns and examples that might be more relevant/meaningful to adults.

I will see if I can get a more definitive answer for you and will post it here.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Plus1g,

Further to my previous reply, I have gotten some clarification from Jeff…

In short, the “No More Anger” and “No More Anxiety” tracks *could* be used by children.  However, they would be very demanding and the language used may be more meaningful to adult users. They are not designed for use with children.

As Jeff advised “the effectiveness depends upon the child's ability to understand the concepts and integrate them along with consistent focus and use.  Generally, the older the child's age, the more likely they can gain benefit from these types of tracks.

With younger children, it would be recommended, as it is with the Click Tracks, for the parent or other adult to work with the child using these tracks.  To listen to the instructions with them, answer any questions and then also listen to the tracks with them (I am sure there is benefit for mom and dad as well). “

I hope that helps.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.