Non tapping PSTEC Positive track

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive Non tapping PSTEC Positive track

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Can someone please confirm for me exactly how to use the PSTEC Positive, non-tapping track? The way I understand it is:

Review my positive statement 8-10 times.
      Have it in view.
      Open and close my eyes while listening to the clicks but don't tap.
      Instead, envision myself taking a trip of some kind.

This trip — it can be to anywhere, and of any duration? So if I wanted to imagine myself going on a cruise to the Bahamas, I could start with my drop off at the airport, envision checking my bags, going thru security, boarding the plane, de-boarding, catching the taxi with the taxi driver from Jamaica <:o)> and then getting on the ship?

And the above can be used without the click track — steps 1 – 4, omitting the listening part?

Thanks for confirming or setting me straight!

God's peace,

Dixie

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dixie,

Yep, you got it… two comments…

1. As you are envisioning the trip, be sure to repeat your statement as well. So, you read it several times before starting the track and continue repeating it during the playing of the track as well.
        2. You mentioned a trip that included plane travel, catching a taxi, etc. Be sure the trip is pleasurable in your mind, so you can omit the parts of the trip that might not be… I know some would not find going to the airport pleasurable, but that's up to you, of course. Whatever you do envision, use as much detail as possible.
        3. [/list]
          Lastly, yes, you can begin to do this process without the Positive Track #2, but do it a few times with the track first before going through this process without the tracks.

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

I repeat the statement aloud while envisioning — with the click tracks as “background” music? Do I open and close my eyes as well?

Dang! It seems like a tall order!

God's peace,

Dixie

Jeff Harding

Hey Dixie,

No need to open and close your eyes… you just repeat the phrase while envisioning the journey… that's all you have to do while playing the audio, but you don't need to focus on the audio per se.

Focus and concentration are necessary and can be a challenge especially when you first start, but give it time.

Here is a summary of instructions for the Second PSTEC Positive Track…

PSTEC Positive – Second Track (No tap and about 3 mins):

1. Read the statement 6-7 times before starting the Track and imagine having accomplished it and feel what it feels like to accomplish it; imagine benefits of having it
            2. Turn on the audio and do the following while listening:
            3. [/list]* Repeat the statement in your mind over and over…
              * Imagine taking a journey somewhere pleasurable as you repeat the statement … the more details of the journey the better.
              * You do not open and close your eyes nor to tap along as you do with the PSTEC Positive Track #1.

You can use this even without the audio after you get to know it… maybe doing it in this way with the audio 3 or 4 times. You can always do more, of course.

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
            PSTEC User

Hi Dixie and Jeff,

Personally I imagine a particularly pretty part of a cycle route I do sometimes. I try to put in as much detail as possible e.g. noticing the surface of the road, passing a house on the left, coming to a bridge over a river and crossing it and looking out over the river (both directions!), passing a couple of churches etc.

Jeff, I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on why imagining such a journey is helpful as part of this track?

Martin

Jeff Harding

Nice journey, Martin … great detail… very important.

My first comment for you about the “how” behind the journeying is… do not concern yourself with the how… or even the why's. That kind of talk is stuff for around the campfire… and I don't see no flame, buddy. :- )

Concern yourself just with the feelings and thoughts that come through… are they J.E.E.P.? Go live Life! Not J.E.E.P.? Get out your Click Tracks until you reach some J.E.E.P.

The Why's and the How's are the intellect… the thinking… and that's the stuff that not only got you into this predicament, but also protects the mind model you are trying to change… it's the Critical Factor that Tim talks about in the Advanced Package.

So, with that said, here is an official response from Tim on your question…

“Perhaps a more telling question might be…”Why there are clicks and tones on a track that has no requirement at all to tap?” Just like the journey, they perform a function which helps the track to work effectively. Both elements are important and the track would not work so well without them. I plan to explain the functioning of the track and the purpose of the various elements when I undertake to conduct the Master practitioner training. At which time some of the other principles behind the tracks which make them so effective, will also be shared.”

So, there you go… ya gotta wait a little longer to find out some of the why's and how's, but in the meantime, what's important is… you know it … keep clickin'!!!

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
                PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for looking into this one, even if we're still none the wiser! I must be one of those analytical types Tim refers to on one of the audios, that need to know the reasoning behind everything. Good point about the clicks and tones, that had crossed my mind too. Of course I'll keep at it, trusting that there's a method to the madness!

Martin

Jeff Harding

You're always welcome.

Experiment and know what works for you… that's the only way to Know. You will never Know via analysis and figuring it out.

In fact, the analysis will keep you stuck because it's the Critical Factor… the analytical mind… the conscious mind going beyond it's purpose … that gets us into trouble.

Keep clickin' and watch for the results… then adjust if necessary!

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.