Not being able to trust

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Truman
    PSTEC User

I have a girlfriend who I really like and I can relate a lot (thanks pstec).

But sometimes I notice she hides stuff from their family and acts in weird ways (hiding information, not being 100% honest) which makes me untrust her.

For example, I percieve that she deletes chats from her cellphone talking to guys and then acts as if nothing happened.

I don't know what to do in this situation. If I can't trust her I shouldn't be in a relationship, but I don't know how much of this untrust feelings come from my own projections.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

I have a girlfriend who I really like and I can relate a lot (thanks pstec).

But sometimes I notice she hides stuff from their family and acts in weird ways (hiding information, not being 100% honest) which makes me untrust her.

Belief blast people can't be trusted, women can't be trusted, I can't trust anyone, people should be trustworthy, peiple should be honest, people should be faithful, people should be loyal etc

For example, I percieve that she deletes chats from her cellphone talking to guys and then acts as if nothing happened.

See above and clicktrack any feelings of expectation you have around any of this and with her.

I don't know what to do in this situation.

Belief blast “I don't know what to do” and CT any feelings of uncertainty.

If I can't trust her I shouldn't be in a relationship, but I don't know how much of this untrust feelings come from my own projections.

Feelings are all in you. If this is something you don't want in your reality then you can let it go. If you are afraid to, CT that or BB “It's hard to let go”

All BB here need to be put in past tense of course as per the instructions

Truman
        PSTEC User

thanks a lot brian. your help always goes right to the point

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.