Not english speaker, can i get the most out of PSTEC?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Not english speaker, can i get the most out of PSTEC?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zolom7
    PSTEC User

Hi everyone, first post.

I am spanish speaking. I can write and read english perfectly. I can speak it properly, but i have problems understanding everything when listening, specially some accents (british might be the worst  ;D )

I have used the click tracks in spanish, which are the only available atm. And from what i can read here, the seem to be enough for most things. But then i see there are many other tracks which seem useful, but i Would prolly struggle to understand 100%

Should i stick to the tracks i can fully understand,  or. Should i try the english ones even if i have to put extra effort following at first

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Zolom7

Unforunately it is impossible to really know how well the English tracks will work for you. The Click Tracks require you to focus on keeping your hands tapping in time with the clicks. This allows Tim's words to be understood by the subconscious bypassing the conscious critical mind. However attempting to translate while tapping in time might have a similar effect but nobody knows. I suggest you try the English FREE basic Click Tracks first before purchasing any others. If they work then it might be worth trying other English PSTEC packages.

Peter

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Zolom7,

This is just an update.

Spanish speakers can now download the Spanish version of the PSTEC Click Tracks here:

https://www.pstec.org/pstec-spanish.php

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.