Not feeling safe

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    clickme
    PSTEC User

Hi,

I'm new here and I have one question.

My problem is that I don't feel safe in my life. I was raised by a single mother (growing up without father figure) so I never really knew the feeling of “being safe”.

I think that there are no specific events to clear out from my childrhood. I think that my problem is  that I don't know the feeling how to feel/be safe in this world. Kind of generalized feeling… and I have to control everything.

What do you suggest? Using PSTEC positive to learn this?

Thank you

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi clickme

Feeling unsafe? This is as you described clearly a feeling, an emotion. Therefore the first tool to use would be the FREE Basic Click Tracks. However these are best used for more defined memories and feelings but there is another way. Think of it like this… what is the worst thing that can happen if you do nothing and these feelings remain or get worse? Your life out of control? If you can imagine this, then run a Click Track with this terrible situation actually happening to you clearly in mind.

How do you feel when you come up against something you cannot control? That feeling is also what you should try Click Tracking.

PSTEC Positive will come into this at some point later.
        Please keep on asking questions and keep us updated on your progress.
        Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.