Obsessed with Pstec ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Limage
    PSTEC User

I am worried that I have become somewhat obseessed with Pstec and would ask for some guidance.
      I constantly trawl the forum, constantly think about what I need to work on and although my time for actually using the tools is limited due to various demands and interruptions I am struggling.
      I would say at the moment I have little interest in anything else and wonder if I may be immersing myself in Pstec to avoid the “rest” of my life.
      Thanks for any thoughts or advice.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Why not clicktrack it?

Also there may be some perfectionism programming there. CT that too as well as you can't move forward with anything until all your issues are resolved.

Limage
        PSTEC User

Thank you, Brian, for your advice. I have not been having much in the line of apparent success with the click tracks but will give it a go. I have a lot of issues on at the moment and am not in a great place.
          http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/some-help-needed/

I am new to the process and despite reading all the great information I may be my own 'enemy'.

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Limage,

Thanks for posting. We are here to help.

So, in what ways do you feel you are your own enemy?

What have you been doing/not doing?

I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Gabriel641
            PSTEC User

Thanks to google Spanish-English translator:

The pstec does not work for me, and I really want to solve my problems.

I follow the clicks on the tracks and it does not diminish the sensations or anything.

I dont want to give up because I see that many people served him, but after so long I do not understand why I do not achieve anything.

When I use the PSTEC, I close my eyes and try to concentrate on the problem, so as it says in the instructions I remember the person who causes the conflict or the trigger (the specific scene where the emotion is activated), well, I do the tracks, 1,2,6,10, etc., but the negative emotion does not go away, I concentrate on the problem and the feeling, I follow the clicks, everything. But unfortunately I do not solve anything. Another example, let's say I have a feeling of almost constant anxiety, I close my eyes and concentrate on the sensation of shit that I want to eliminate and the truth is that there is not much effort because I am feeling it until now, at the end of clicks 1, 3,6,10, etc times the emotion is still there, as if I had never done the clicks, the same intensity and everything.

I am using the audios in Spanish.

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Gabriel.

Thanks for posting.

I am sorry you have not yet gotten the desired results from PSTEC. It should be noted that PSTEC encompasses a suite of tools, and some tracks are tailored to creating belief-change.

I appreciate, however, you have been using the Spanish Version of the Click Tracks:

https://www.pstec.org/pstec-spanish.php

There are different ways to troubleshoot this, and you can try the Click Tracks on something less “heavy” first – a minor irritation, for instance.

You could also try to get annoyed that the tracks aren't working for you, and try hard to hold onto that annoyance while running the Click Track. This usually will give you a “proof of concept”, and neutralise the annoyance.

This will create even more freedom.

There is no doubting your persistence, but occasionally annoyance about the tracks not working quickly enough or a desperation to change can slow progress. Both of these viewpoints are perfectly understandable, by the way, but it is useful to turn down the proverbial dial on them.

Beyond that, can you please advise if you have tried any other PSTEC tracks?

I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.