OCD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Truman
    PSTEC User

well in the last few days i started to get self sabotagging thoughts in my mind against my will and they continue to appear. this creates resistance towards these thoughts because i don't want to become that. and this creates more of the same thoughts.

while doing positive quantum turbo i started to get the bad thoughts in form of images, i clicktracked on that but seems to be hard to erase.

now i fear doing the PQT to avoid programming these bad thoughts in my mind.

what can i do about this obsessive stuff?

thank you.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thanks for your post.

When you do a lot of releasing in a relatively short period of time, some thoughts may pop up. These can be metaphorical expressions from the subconscious mind. This does not happen to everyone or on every issue, yet it can certainly happen.

You refer to these as self-sabotaging, yet there will be some substance in them. Your sub always tries to keep you safe.

Without knowing what the thoughts are, I recommend that you pay some attention to them. Notice the content.

You can run them through the long version of CT2015, trying to feel what you feel when the thoughts show up. CT down to 0 or 1 and I expect this will take all the charge out of the thoughts/images.

Feel free to share the thoughts here or PM me and then I can be more specific.

With PQT, you could also layer in suggestions like “No matter what thoughts pop up, I'm safe”, “As I resolve these thoughts, the more I can relax now” or “I am perfectly safe to move towards my goals now”

Please work through this and come back with an update.

Best Regards,

Paul 

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Truman
        PSTEC User

thanks paul.

yes. the fears are related to end up being a pushover/loser.

most of my time in grade school and high school i was bullied and called names.

the weird thing is that in grade school i liked that, i got pleasure from being beaten. i think is this masochistic behavior that is not enterely gone.

at late highschool i reversed it and i started to become the bully as a coping mechanism.

i feel i have some issues with power and being powerless.

also in my sexual relationships with women i always have to be highly dominant while women are submissive to get pleasure from it. it cannot be another way

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Truman if you were bullied and called names in highschool where did that start did your parents tease you when you were little, did one of your parents bully the other one, did your parents shame you etc. bypass all that and THINK WAY BACK to the parents, also brothers and sisters when you were little.

Truman
            PSTEC User

Truman if you were bullied and called names in highschool where did that start did your parents tease you when you were little, did one of your parents bully the other one, did your parents shame you etc. bypass all that and THINK WAY BACK to the parents, also brothers and sisters when you were little.

yes, my mom was and still do the namecalling.

the thing is that she has a huge shadow and most of what she presents is a persona.

her shadow is very angry, controlling and vicious.

this shadow side of her destroyed my self esteem and confidence growing up.

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

yes, my mom was and still do the namecalling.

the thing is that she has a huge shadow and most of what she presents is a persona.

her shadow is very angry, controlling and vicious.

this shadow side of her destroyed my self esteem and confidence growing up.

CT every last bit of that down to a 0 it's as simple as that. Especially CT the earliest memories of your mom being angry, controlling & vicious. If you have OCD, perfection, fear of mistakes these are conditionings you developed to survive in her world. When you CT what she did/does often times the patterns in you disappear.

e.g. I CT how my father behaved at work and with others. All of it stopped in me 100% – this after I spent a load of time trying to just address it in me.

Please let us know how you get on. Keep going you're awesomesauce.

Paul McCabe
                PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thanks for your post.

Totally agreed with Brian. Also, I recommend writing down the criticisms that bother you. You could CT one criticism at a time, whilst you imagine this is being said to you in the harshest tone. You know the one.

Sadly, some.people go through life believing, for example, “I will never amount to anything” because a parent told them “you will never amount to anything.” That can get reinforced and criticism is delivered with considerably more gusto than praise, warmth or encouragement.

You are not alone, Truman. You are doing really well and thank you for working through this. It has a ripple effect.

I recommend CTing any and all criticisms (even imagined ones) down to 0 or 1. CT so ALL the charge is gone. No words can ever wound you if you have already taken the charge out of them. This is REALLY empowering.

In addition to this, childhood bullying can create all sorts of thoughts, emotions and beliefs. You might wish to meet this “head on” and see if the following beliefs resonate (and then put them into the past tense and “blast” them)

“I'm not safe in this world”
                  “People can't be trusted”
                  “I'm a pushover”
                  “I'm a loser”
                  “People hate me”
                  “If I am not in control, people will hurt me”
                  “I'm not OK”
                  “People are out to get me”
                  “Life is difficult”
                  “I'm powerless”
                  “I'm weak”
                  “What makes me safe is being dominant”
                  “It is dangerous for women to be in control”

I think, even if you had some of these, eliminating them would have a profound impact on you and your views on life, yourself and other people.

Once eliminated, you could layer in some brilliant suggestions with PQT “I always had power and now I can relax”, “Mom's opinion of me doesn't matter now and I can still feel good”, “I'm unbelievably powerful and I feel that more every day now” etc.

Hope that helps.

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.