Opening and closing eyes

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Click Track 2015 Opening and closing eyes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kiltro
    PSTEC User

Hello everyone!

I'm currently using 2015 second long track but I've some doubt.

At some points Tim suggest to stop opening and closing eyes… but it was never suggested to start doing that (or at least I never be aware of that)

After that he says to start opening and closing eyes again, but he never says to stop… should one keep going with opening/closing till the end of the audio?
      I'm asking this because even if I don't know the exact time when he states this, it seems quite far from the end of the audio

Thanks

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Kiltro,

Thanks for your post.

I recommend that you follow the suggestions in the tracks as literally as you can.

So, at that point of the track, I recommend you keep opening and closing your eyes (while continuing to tap and focused on the issue, memories etc.) until the track concludes.

Would it impact you massively if you only opened and closed your eyes a few times at this point and continued with the tapping? No

The tracks are so powerful that they allow for some user error (e.g. forgetting which hand is associated with a particular click or tone, forgetting to switch hands, daydreaming momentarily).

Just get back on the proverbial saddle and continue with the process.

You're not expected to be perfect. Just follow the instructions as diligently as you can.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.