Opening and closing your eyes

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Opening and closing your eyes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tomas Zobal
    PSTEC User

Hey guys,

During the PN track, do you have your eyes mostly closed? Do you open them for just a brief moment a few time to glance at the sentence or do you have them open for a while as you read it? How frequently do you open them? I'm sure everyone is a little different, but what are the general guidelines?

Thank you.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Tomas

I find I open my eyes for a few seconds every minute or so not in any noticeably recognizable pattern. It sort of depends how involved I have got in the mental destruction of the sheet of paper and statement. When I feel I have thoroughly disposed of it I open my eyes long enough to observe it, close my eyes and destroy it again and again.

Peter

Tomas Zobal
        PSTEC User

Thank you, Peter.

Basically, the most important part is rearranging or “destroying” the sentence in our mind with eyes closed.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi Tomas

There might be more to it however I find the eyes open and closing allow me to repeat the destruction over and over. Repetition is an important part of getting past your subconscious barriers.

Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.