passion??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dannyboy
    PSTEC User

hey everyone –

Can I install passion or inspiration  for anything to accomplish it??? or does it have to be natural…

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your post.

In my experience, all emotions and sensations are things that are already within us and thus we can generate them at will.

In fact, the more you generate positive emotions, the easier it becomes.

I would contend that we all have the emotional colour gamut within us.

Passion will show up when you are doing what you desire to do.

Too often we may feel that we must only feel happiness or passion when we achieve certain goals or are around certain audiences. I think this is just a case of “chasing the rainbow” or conforming to some standard of how some  people may expect us to feel and behave. 

I believe it is entirely natural to feel these positive emotions, and your passion can impact and be a positive example to others.

So, it is not so much that you would be installing these emotions. It is more that you could use the PSTEC tools to allow yourself to generate them more often.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.