PDF Guides.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    PSTEC User

I wish every package came with a PDF guide. I've used the tracks so often I cant focus on what Tim is saying during the instructions as I drift off into a trance lol.

Does anyone have an explanation how to best use the  Peak performance package?

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Shane,

Thanks for posting.

I know that PDF guides have been requested in the past. However, with PSTEC, so much of the benefits are derived from the listening experience.

I like having documentation too, as it is another learning resource, so I do appreciate the request.

It would be quite tricky with Peak Performance, though, as the instructions are actually part of the overall package and are embedded with certain suggestions that might lose their effectiveness in written form. So, these need to be absorbed periodically as part of the protocol.

Even if you zone out once in a while, there will be a part of your mind that absorbs the instructions.

Pro-tip, though: this has not been mentioned elsewhere, as far as I'm aware, but you may benefit from playing the instructions at a faster speed. There are many free apps and programs that allow you to adjust the playback speed- VLC, Podcast Addict etc.

You might wish to play the track instructions at 2.0x speed. This will, I suspect, sound sufficiently novel to you, so as to engage your attention. You will also be able to pick up the essential information.

Of course, only do this with the instructions or tutorials (and not the PSTEC tools), if it is effective for you.

The best way to use the package is for a big upcoming event – interview, sporting event, public speaking engagement etc.

With this package, you anchor yourself to a peak state and follow Tim's suggestions.

You are required to use all tracks (instructions, PP CT, PP Loop, Hypnosis track) regularly and proportionally, as they work synergistically.

As for PDF guides, in general, would you like a transcript of the instructions or a standalone guide (like the one included with PSTEC Negative)?

I look forward to your reply and hope what I did suggest proves helpful.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Adding to Paul's comments. I could be wrong, but it seems like the instructional recordings are lined with positive suggestions to help you subconsciously remember the training info.

A person would miss the opportunity to realize the benefits of this through PDF.

I recently passed the free cancer package to a friend. I listened to the instructions for it out of curiosity. Not surprisingly, I felt really wonderful after listening to it. When I hear Tim's words… :)

Shane
          PSTEC User

Thanks guys, listened again but I'm having a hard time remembering a successful state. Any tips?

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your post and sorry for the late reply.

Which particular state are you trying to anchor? I don't want to presume.

Depending on what you wish to anchor, the following trigger words may help you get in touch with some resourceful states:

– first love
              – complete ease
              – laser focus
              – the birth of a child
              – winning a contest
              – getting the house
              – wedding day
              – party
              – chilled
              – passing a test
              – being at the beach
              – working out
              – bliss
              – feeling connected
              – sports team winning
              – getting a promotion

There will have been times where you have experienced your desired state.

I look forward to your reply, as that will enable me to be more specific.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.