Phone Sessions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Steve Blampied
    PSTEC User

Hi folks,

I have a question about phone sessions.

As an EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner I've always preferred working face to face than via Skype or phone.

But now I've listened to the PSTEC Phone Sessions call I really think this is something I want to do. ( I live on the Island of Jersey (UK) so I only have 100,000 people to work on here…  ;) )

When I do work remotely with EFT I just explain to the client where the tapping points are and talk them through each “round”, but with PSTEC I need the client to listen to the audio.

This is fine with the free click tracks as the client can just download them but how can I use all the other tracks I've purchased without asking the client to also buy them?

Getting audio tracks to play reliably over the phone would be a pain.

Perhaps there's a way Tim can license the tracks for me to have them available to play from my website ?

I could easily put a player for each track in a password protected area of my site, give the client a password then instruct them to play the right track at the right time.

Alternatively, I already keep all the tracks backed up in my Google Drive. I could just email the client a link to the track.

I'd love to hear your thoughts. I know Jeff does a lot of phone work, how do you do it?

Cheers

Steve

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi LifeKey
        In brief, yes you would need have your client purchase any packages you think beneficial to them. Streaming from Drive or Dropbox would contravene the Licence. However assuming you have some success with the free Click Tracks first then your client would better understand the benefits of purchasing. Tim keeps the packages at a very reasonable price so that they are affordable by the majority and represent great value for money and a long term investment. The tracks are not time limited and can be used by the purchaser as often as required, they do not wear out.
        The PSTEC philosophy is for clients to be able to work on their own problems for themselves with only the minimum of intervention from and reliance on therapists.
        Regards
        Peter

Steve Blampied
        PSTEC User

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

To clarify, my point is that with the way the tracks are currently licensed I feel it breaks the flow of a session.

As an example; if I were to see a client face to face and I felt I wanted to use a particular click track I would just pull up the track on my mp3 player there and then.  I could also suggest they buy the track through my affiliate link to use themselves.

However if I'm doing a phone session I don't have that ability to provide the track immediately. To me that breaks the flow of a session.

I would like to have the track available for them to use for the duration of the session (but not keep) with a link to purchase it for download.

That way they get the benefit of the track in that session and the option to buy it for their own use. I'm also aware that some clients might think this was a “pitch-fest” if I tell them they need to buy another track on top of paying for my time.

I would much rather that the clients had the same experience whether seeing me in person or via phone.

Regards

Steve

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Steve
            If enough therapists asked Tim I am sure he would consider a new licence agreement (and new payment). A central PSTEC pay per play website might also be possible but again this is down to Tim. In the meantime consider this
            http://pstecaudiosource.org/miracles
            which might help.
            Peter

Steve Blampied
            PSTEC User

Thanks Peter,

I might email Tim about it  and I'm already looking at promoting the Miracles program (once I've completed it myself)

Cheers

Steve

Jeff Harding
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Steve… “if I'm doing a phone session I don't have that ability to provide the track immediately. “

Part of my pre-talk via email is to ask what PSTEC Tools they have.  On the first get together, if they have Click Tracks and PSTEC Positive at a minimum, then I am good to go.  I recommend PSTEC Negative, but it's not mandatory.

Then, I instruct them, prior, to have the tracks ready to go with headphones so they can listen to the tracks during the call.

Aloha!
                Jeff

Steve Blampied
                PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff,

I suppose this is more about how I've been approaching my therapy work up to now.

I don't advertise as an EFT or Matrix Practitioner. My wife and I advertise as Mind/Body Fitness Coaches without saying a lot about the tools we use, so many clients show up not having a clue about EFT or PSTEC.

I was applying that kind of thinking to phone sessions, where the client showed up without any knowledge of PSTEC, but like you say it's easy enough to at least get them to download the Free tracks in advance.

I spoke to Tim and got clarification on buying tracks through my own affiliate link, and getting them delivered to the client, which I think will work nicely.

Aloha to you too Jeff – I've just looked up the true meaning of that word :)

Steve

Jeff Harding
                  PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Steve… if it's a first time session, yes, go with the Free Basic Package (using your affiliate link) so they get a feel for PSTEC before investing any money.  Then, if they obtain additional packages, you can, again, give your affiliate link for commission credit.

The more you can do in advance to set the stage for your session, the better.  :)

Also, here is a fun handout on the Deeper Meaning of Aloha!

A Hui Hou!
                    Jeff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.