Physical health problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Going4Better
    PSTEC User

Hello PSTEC advisors.
      First, PSTEC has been effective in reducing my anxiety and panic disorder. Thankyou!
      This is a simple question. I have a severe physical health issue which, according to doctors and personal research is not going to be 'healed'.
      Is there a PSTEC physical health program that might help me cope with it?
      Thankyou for any answer.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hello Going4Better.

The usual disclaimers apply here, but I personally experienced  a leg injury earlier in the week and was in agonising pain. I could barely move my leg afterwards.

I tried pain medication and sprays to numb the pain. Nothing worked. The pain and discomfort remained.

I then played the PSTEC pain track (from the Advanced audio program) and, to my amazement, the pain and discomfort  diminished. I have had great results with PSTEC, but this was so quick and astonishing. I played the track again and the pain and discomfort vanished.

I mention this because it's a recent experience and also because, with PSTEC and your own belief system, I genuinely do believe that nearly anything is possible.

Without knowing what the condition is, I would always recommend working on the emotions first. I wish you well on your healing.

How do/did you feel when your research and the doctors suggested your condition couldn't be healed? Is there any sadness or resignation there? If so, I'd recommend click tracking those down to 0.

Another overlooked aspect of life is that we're programmed to feel a certain way, told what to feel and how we SHOULD react.

Some people will mean well when they assure us “you must feel awful about that” (a powerfully negative suggestion), but we actually do not have to feel anything. We feel things based on the meaning we apply to events and how we are conditioned to feel. In my opinion, miracles happen when we challenge these conventions: when we eliminate the negative beliefs and emotions and recondition ourselves.

Many of us assume that, because we get “bad news” or a bad outcome, that we SHOULD feel bad and that this is intrinsic to the events. Yet lots of people experience great joy in life, even when things aren't going their way.

I'm not, by any means, telling you what to believe or to deny your feelings but would definitely recommend working systematically on neutralising any undesirable emotions you experience. You've already seen what's possible with PSTEC and this is an opportunity to experience even more joy.

After working on all emotional aspects of the condition and the accompanying prognosis, you might look to programme in some positive suggestions using PSTEC Positive. For example, you could use “I choose to feel good”, “I create my own destiny”, “I let myself appreciate all life offers” might be beneficial for you.

If you need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Going4Better
        PSTEC User

Hi Paul, an interesting comment.
          My problem is severe neck pain caused by degenerative disks, osteoarthritis, osteophytes, etc. I think I have to be careful because I have to 'protect' my neck from becoming worse so I am not sure about getting rid of all bad feelings which make me think about protecting it!
          I will think about your advice.
          Thanks!

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

You're very welcome.

By the way, I don't intend to come across as prescriptive or to diminish the impact your health problem might have on you.

However, one thing I would suggest is this: PSTEC is working on your subconscious mind, but you can still consciously take the appropriate steps, exercises and precautions to protect your neck.

That goes to the level of pain you might experience too. If you use the pain track and reduce or even eliminate the physical pain sensations, you are still consciously aware of your condition and would still be able to safeguard yourself. It's like feeling good but knowing that a certain activity, food or endeavour might not be beneficial (based on a pre-existing medical condition). In short, you can make the best choices for you and feel happy about that.

Hope that makes sense.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi Going4Better & Paul

Going4Better – I am sorry to hear about your problems and although they may be incurable and degenerative I am sure PSTEC can help in some way. Pain reduction as described by Paul and reducing the fear and worry about your future, leaving you more able to live for the present, are points that spring to mind.

Tim was inspired to create PSTEC in order to help his wife get through transplant surgery. The doctors were amazed at the speed of her recovery. Tim does not do as much as he would like to develop PSTEC as he is still caring for her after several transplants. Listen to her story here. Clearly this was not just something in his wife's mind but physical. There is no issue that is just “in the head” or just physical. Your mind and body are not separate they are the same thing. One inside, one outside view. There may not be PSTEC tools for “physical ailments” but the main tools are general purpose to help with all conditions from the inside. Other physical therapies as well as lifestyle changes to diet and exercise can complement PSTEC by working more outside inwards, as well as pharmaceutical interventions.

A broken leg may seem like a physical injury but the pain, fear and stress or trauma are more than just that. By alleviating the mental stress and pain with say PSTEC your body will heal more quickly.

A doctors diagnosis of degenerative and incurable while undoubtedly correct is also traumatic to your mind and this is where perhaps PSTEC can help. By making your life despite the issues more worth living and perhaps, who knows, even help slow down the rate of degeneration.

Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.