PMS and my first experience with PSTEC

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story PMS and my first experience with PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    PSTEC User

I was feeling really bad, (PMS) I was crying and it wasn't for anything specific but I was trying to make it go away. I started doing EFT and not saying anything just crying and tapping. I then went on my computer files and was looking for “something to make me feel better” That's when I saw the downloads I had of PSTEC I had never listened to them so I started listening to the first audio without listening to the instructions first so when I heard the click beat I stopped the audio and said maybe I should listen to the instructions first. While I was listening to the instructions I had stopped crying ans was already feeling better and I only hear a couple of seconds of the click beats. After the instructions I went back to the audio and when it said to think of the issue all I could do was laugh it was so unexpected, I would recall crying and feeling bad but all I could do was laugh it got to the point where I wasn't able to remember why I was feeling bad at all.  I am now feeling 100% better no crying no bad feeling or anything. PSTEC is Awesome I have NEVER had anything work that fast to make me feel better.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.