positive extra for "experience"?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive positive extra for "experience"?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sindee Lee Gillespie
    PSTEC User

Jeff and Tim –

I'm wondering if this positive statement is too vague for any benefit – or if perhaps it is spot on to create what I want?

What about using the statement “I am experiencing huge success with ______”
      could be making sales calls, exercise, as some of the guys are posting here – with dating etc.

It is very general and yet my belief is that (for me) since I'm choosing to embody certain beliefs it IS so I can have a certain experience so why not just also “believe” that I am indeed experiencing what it is I want?

Would love your input!

Thank you –

With appreciation,

SL

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Your first thought about it being vague could be certainly true on its own merits, but if you combined this with other statements that are more specific, then it could contribute positively to your desired outcome.

The problem with that statement is what “success” means… that is the vagueness that could render this meaningless when to try and work this with only that statement.

Also, that statement, “I am experiencing huge success with making sales calls” (or whatever activity you desire), I would go more with something like this…

“When I make sales calls I feel confident (or whatever emotion you desire or believe would be beneficial such as “excited” or “at ease.”)

Aloha!
        Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.