Positive NON-Tapping Protocol

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    davidh
    PSTEC User

Hey experts – just want to make sure I have this down correctly for the Non-Tapping version for PSTEC Positive/Empowered. I haven't even used the tapping version yet because this one has always been easier, and I work too hard already!

Tim goes over it really fast, in the instructions and here's what I have:

Decide on suggestion, repeat it 6 or 7 times and imagine accomplishing it
      Start audio, no tapping of course
      Repeat suggestion in mind, lips or outloud
      Imagine a journey (but NOT the end result)→ familiar walk, skiing, drive in countryside, space, etc – any pleasant journey and imagine with as much detail as possible

Is that right? My mind sometimes drifts to the results, but then I go back to the journey and sometimes switch journeys.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi David,

You've got it. Spot on.

One thing I'd add is: really imagine the suggestion being true and already part of your mind model/everyday experience. As opposed to “yeah, this would be good”…REALLY embody the suggestion.

In other words, really feel the positive emotion as you say the suggestion and it being true/part of your mind model. If you have any doubt at all, you can re-word the suggestion to “scaffold” it from “could/perhaps” to “am.” Work up to what you absolutely believe and are positive about believing.

You can also run the track again to compound the changes, if you deem it to be necessary.

Hope that helps.

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Yes! The feelings are IMPORTANT!

To piggyback onto Paul's suggestion, often times stacking a few softer suggestions can work wonders. This is covered in PSTEC Positive Secrets.

e.g. I am important vs. I can feel a little more important every day.

Whereas the second suggestion would be easily accepted by the sub because it's already unbelievable.

Softeners:
          maybe/may
          perhaps
          possibly/possible
          could/can
          might
          choose to

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.