Positive Statements

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    PSTEC User

I wanted to make a post where people could share their positive affirmations or Positive Statements. Sometime I have problems coming up with ideas so I thought this would help.
      These affirmations/statements  come from a email by Bob Proctor

1. Day after day I am asserting my true personality more and more.
        2. I am unique and feel completely free to express my desire to succeed.
        3.  It is my right and duty to be myself.
        4. The success I achieve will be in keeping with the extent to which I assert myself. I am asserting myself more and more in all areas of my life.
          5. Every day I am increasing my self-worth ten fold and becoming more and more successful.

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Mahalo nui for sharing, Lisa!
        One comment on those… some of them contain more than one thought, so when you use PSTEC Positive to suggest new beliefs, be sure to have only one thought and each one as succinct as possible per PP Sentence.  In other words, break the affirmation that addresses two or more thoughts into multiple sentences that you run separately with PP.
        Aloha!
        Jeff

Lisa
        PSTEC User

Thank you Jeff. I copied and pasted from an email I should have went through and split them off into just one idea or one statement as you suggested. I will keep that in mind when I post others.
          Mahalo for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.