Positive suggestions for feelings of failure..

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Positive suggestions for feelings of failure..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    xman9999
    PSTEC User

Hi
      I constantly get feelings of
      I am a failure
      My life sucks
      I am a loser, I am useless
      I have screwed up everything
      I have accomplished nothing

I have tried to blast these beliefs but they keep coming back.
      Can anyone suggest some nice PQT to try too?

Thanks a lot

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

When you blast the beliefs do you really REALLY try as hard as you can to feel the feelings while you imagine things that have happened in your past/present/future that would make you believe the belief is true?

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

I would also suggest you CT the feelings of failing and being a failure.

Additionally, it's possible you have these beliefs as well.

I'm not good enough to succeed
          I'm not good enough to win
          I'm not good enough to compete

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi gdogg9999,

Thanks for posting.

If you are comfortable sharing, please let us know the “evidence” you have for the beliefs you formed. Often, when we have concrete examples, it helps others see how these constructs can be taken down.

Further to what Brian wrote, you may wish to try the following:

– really think of the beliefs as “more than just words” and try hard to feel what they feel like. For example, what does “I am a failure” feel like?  Really “feel into” this. Try hard to believe the statement while running the track. It will likely have certain feelings attached (you can CT these, as Brian suggested) and certain “evidence.”

– go back as far as you possibly can to when these type of self-concepts would have been formed (e.g. early childhood) and see if you can pinpoint the type of experiences that led to your conclusions. You may wish to look at “being compared unfavourably to others”, “being criticised”, “being punished for making mistakes”, “only being acknowledged when achieving something.”

“I've accomplished nothing” gives importance to accomplishment so, while I am pretty sure you will have accomplished a lot of things in your life, what do you feel you need to accomplish to be OK?

Is it lots of money, fame, qualifications etc.?

On the flip side, if you accomplished nothing at all, that does not mean you *have* to feel bad. Some of the most joyful people I've ever met didn't have a laundry list of material achievements (e.g. credentials, millions in the bank) and felt good in and about themselves. You can get to that place with PSTEC.

As you do feel bad about your perception that you have failed, however, some other beliefs might include:

– “What makes me good enough is accomplishing things”
            – “I am not acceptable”
            – “I am a disappointment”
            – “People think less of me for not achieving”
            – “I have let myself down”

All these beliefs are decisions you made about yourself, based on your experiences and interpretations. They are stored in the subconscious and they can be eliminated.

Even though the Belief Blasters typically work first time on a given belief statement, there is no harm in running the same belief through more than one play of the track. If a belief still seems or feels somewhat true after running a BB, you can certainly run it again. Some people find this very beneficial.

So, to recap, please try the BBs and CTs initially. Let us know when you have done this and then we can suggest PQTs.

I hope that helps for now.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

BK
            PSTEC User

Hi.

I see this post as an interesting because of something that Brian and Paul wrote. So,

“When you blast the beliefs do you really REALLY try as hard as you can to feel the feelings while you imagine things that have happened in your past/present/future that would make you believe the belief is true?”

I have BB and looking at this I wonder if during BB I can actually imagine a situation in which you feel certain belief, in the case of gdogg9999 as being a failure. I thought that this is for Click tracks but can it also be for BB?

An example – let’s say that someone beliefs she/he is not attractive enough and whenever he/she is in a group of people she/he feel like inadequate. Could this person then use the BB, telling “I was never good enough” or “I was never attractive” or “I was ugly” and feel/visualize a situation in a group of people, really trying to feel this belief? Or would you go first with the click track, then repeat the same with BB? and to top it off using some PQT and fill the void with some positive statements?

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

An example – let’s say that someone beliefs she/he is not attractive enough and whenever he/she is in a group of people she/he feel like inadequate. Could this person then use the BB, telling “I was never good enough” or “I was never attractive” or “I was ugly” and feel/visualize a situation in a group of people, really trying to feel this belief?

Yes. This is absolutely how it is done.

Or would you go first with the click track, then repeat the same with BB?
                Yes, that will work too.

“..and to top it off using some PQT and fill the void with some positive statements?”

Yes absolutely

Example – Step 1 is obviously optional, you can start at step 2:

Step 1 – Clicktrack: Trying as hard as possible to focus on and feel the most extreme or imagined feelings of

whenever he/she is in a group of people she/he feel like inadequate

(try and CT it down as far as possible to a zero)

Step 2 – Belief Blaster: Imagine and try hard to feel the feelings of

whenever he/she is in a group of people she/he feel like inadequate

Step 3: Positive Suggestion using PSTEC positive to Positive Quantum Turbo

It feels really good knowing that I am completely adequate in every way
                It’s a relief to know that I really am adequate
                I will now feel completely adequate naturally in every way
                I now realize I was adequate all along throughout my entire life

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.