Positive Walk

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    davidh
    PSTEC User

Has anyone tried going on a nice walk and running a non-tapping track and gotten results?

I tried it to day and I'm going to experiment. I still follow the same instructions as I walk, and even mutter it to myself under my breath.

The reason I ask is I've practiced for a while something called a Prosperity Walk where I visualize what I want, or walk around neighborhoods with nice house etc. It worked to help me upgrade to a really nice apartment, my income etc, and behaviors that led to that.

So using PSTEC Positive, I thought why not try it while doing a healthy walk doing the belief mantra, visualizing…because I was doing it anyways already.

Though I know it's breaking the protocol, wondering if others have gotten results with this type of approach.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Davidh,

Thanks your post, question and my apologies for the very late reply.

You are correct that you can experiment with PSTEC and it is interesting to see these tweaks on action, as it can increase the variety of the various PSTEC tools. I recommend that everyone reading this ensure they are “au fait” with the instructions and have gotten the desired results before experimenting with the “formula”, however.

You do certainly seem to be doing that. I have not tried walking along while listening to the journey track, as I believe this might be a bit too distracting for me personally – I tend to close my eyes on that track and advise people with whom I work to do the same. This has worked very well indeed.

If you feel it has given you better results using this modification as opposed to the standard protocol, however, please let us know.

Thanks again,

Paul ?

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.