PPE to deepen a belief?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sindee Lee Gillespie
    PSTEC User

Hello –

Perhaps I need to use the Belief Blasters on “I find the PSTEC forum very confusing and hard to navigate”….lol

Having said that I'm rather bored with the BB and when looking through my PSTEC file and all the programs I've purchased came across Positive Secrets and Positive Extra. Have been enjoying using PE immensely!

Question: what about using PE to enhance a belief we have and yet would like to believe even more deeply … a random example for me would be “I love to exercise” (which I do!)

Where I feel PE would be of benefit is on some self-love type statements which for the most part we may “consciously” believe and yet unconsciously may not have total buy in. Random example “I am a wonderful person” …some days yes and some days, not so much, right?…lol  Or “I find it easy to….”, “It is easy for me to …..” that type of belief – to enhance a more positive outlook on some areas of life.

Since our perception creates our experience of life my thinking (no pun intended) is that the PE would allow for/open us up to an even greater experience.

Thank you!

With appreciation,

SLG

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi SLG

Where I feel PE would be of benefit is on some self-love type statements which for the most part we may “consciously” believe and yet unconsciously may not have total buy in. Random example “I am a wonderful person” …some days yes and some days, not so much, right?…lol  Or “I find it easy to….”, “It is easy for me to …..” that type of belief – to enhance a more positive outlook on some areas of life.

You wrote unconsciously, In the world of PSTEC we would say subconsciously. This layer of mind is all about emotions/feelings and is more powerful than the conscious layer which uses language. If there is some belief you do not totally “buy in” to, then you have some emotional resistance to it. You can just keep on working away with PE using the most effective statements as guided by Positve Secrets, eventually you will wear down that resistance. A faster process would be to remove that negative emotion first with one of the Click Track packages. This sort of removing the road blocks to absolute belief.

Ask yourself “why”! “I love to exercise” so why am I still lying in bed? Why have I not got my kit together and be on the way to the gym? What reasons come up? See through those first flimsy excuses and ask yourself, now what are the real reasons? These are feelings not logical, they will likely be difficult and messy to tie down. Don't try, just click track them.

A positive way of enhancing the self-love thing would be to download and listen to the FREE Wealth of Abundance. This hypnotic track by Tim aims to increase gratitude, for the things we have and do not have yet? Gratitude is an essential part of self-love, that and forgiveness. But here I am getting a bit beyond the scope of this post.

Peter

Sindee Lee Gillespie
        PSTEC User

Thank you Peter – great input all around!

The exercise example was something that I don't need to “deepen” as I really do love to exercise, its a daily habit and for the most part only miss a workout when an early flight for a business trip interferes. I just used it as an example as I was not wanting to post anything overly specific.

What I'm finding is that I don't have a lot of emotion around many of my not-so-helpful beliefs – I personally believe that you can tell yourself something negative enough times that you almost become desensitized to it. I'm a (former EFT ADV, NLP, PSYCH-K practitioner) so feel that I do have a good understanding of beliefs and being self-aware. I have worked through a LOT of negative emotion in the 20+ years I've been at this so just want to be clear I'm not disconnected from my emotions…lol

Yes the Wealth of Abundance track is a wonderful tool! For a very long time now I practice my appreciation daily (have an alarm on my phone that goes off at 5:00 every day and I appreciate/give thanks for 5 things in my life!)

Having said all that I'm going to play with the PE in the way I asked about and see where it takes me!

With appreciation,

SLG

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Hello –

Perhaps I need to use the Belief Blasters on “I find the PSTEC forum very confusing and hard to navigate”….lol

Having said that I'm rather bored with the BB and when looking through my PSTEC file and all the programs I've purchased came across Positive Secrets and Positive Extra. Have been enjoying using PE immensely!

Question: what about using PE to enhance a belief we have and yet would like to believe even more deeply … a random example for me would be “I love to exercise” (which I do!)

Since our perception creates our experience of life my thinking (no pun intended) is that the PE would allow for/open us up to an even greater experience.

Thank you!

With appreciation,

SLG

Why not explore what you have said here and ask what the feelings and beliefs are that you presently have that make you feel like these statements aren't already true because they already are though there is something that is causing you to doubt it in some capacity or not believe it at all.

There are a load of beliefs that I didn't have a high charge on though you would be amazed at what is in there when you actually blast the belief. You may not have a high charge in the present because there is nothing going on in the present moment to trigger all those thoughts and feelings. Belief blasters – so easy and fast why not blast it anyway? Be certain you don't believe it and be free from it no matter what.

Sindee Lee Gillespie
            PSTEC User

Thank you Brian!

You've raised some really good points and after reading your post I considered maybe I'm looking for something to be “wrong” when it isn't — even though I've done the BB on “There has been something wrong with me” a few times already — perhaps it needs another round.

I also maybe haven't really explained my idea since I've used “random” examples so here is an actual belief I was going to use PE on:

“I am finding even more ways to appreciate myself and my life”.

While I DO already have an amazing life I am open to having a fuller and richer experience of appreciating all the good I do have. As mentioned to Peter, I practice appreciation daily and it just feels so darn good, I'd love to feel even more of it…lol

With appreciation,

SLG

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Thank you Brian!

You've raised some really good points and after reading your post I considered maybe I'm looking for something to be “wrong” when it isn't — even though I've done the BB on “There has been something wrong with me” a few times already — perhaps it needs another round.

I also maybe haven't really explained my idea since I've used “random” examples so here is an actual belief I was going to use PE on:

“I am finding even more ways to appreciate myself and my life”.

While I DO already have an amazing life I am open to having a fuller and richer experience of appreciating all the good I do have. As mentioned to Peter, I practice appreciation daily and it just feels so darn good, I'd love to feel even more of it…lol

With appreciation,

SLG

You may want to break it into two beliefs and then also create a few more variations to support it.

I can find new ways to appreciate myself all the time
                I can always find new ways to appreciate my life

Variation examples:
                From now on I will appreciate myself all the time
                I will always accept and appreciate everything in my life

Sindee Lee Gillespie
                PSTEC User

Thanks again Brian — that all makes good sense!

With appreciation,

SLG

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.