Profound Change – Not Good Enough

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Profound Change – Not Good Enough

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott Lambert
    PSTEC User

I have been using PSTEC for 2-3 weeks practically everyday and I have focused many hours on making changes.

At first I focused on what I consider foundational changes such as “Not being good enough” with some success in terms of reducing my belief rating.

A few days ago I was walking back from the gym and I was thinking about a business issue and I started asking myself “why” and then drill down deeper with “why” for that answer and so on until I reached the belief that “I wasn't good enough” to provide the service.

This was a great opportunity because I thought I had addressed this belief previously. So I reread the Negative Belief Eraser instructions once more and realized I didn't write down my 3-4 counter examples the first time. So I went through the process again and immediately installed the positive belief “I am good enough”. I know this is very general but I think because my mind had it's own context I felt comfortable with it being that general.

This time I experienced something like a major change internally. I was totally exhausted, physically and emotionally. I had to put PSTEC away for the remainder of the day. For a few hours I was literally a zombie and felt like I was in a daze, kind of like coming out of hypnosis and being stuck in a soft focus all the time.

Then it started happening. I would have a random thought…”I'm good enough” and a slight surge of energy would come up from my stomach each time. As the evening went on the thought “I am good enough” would randomly come up again and I would just sit with it and enjoy the fact that it came up…and then the energy surge would happen (like how you would be excited as a child) and each time this happened it would be stronger and stronger.

I didn't try to force it, I simply allowed it as it came up 6 or 7 different times. Then I went to bed. Well my mind had different ideas than sleep. I laid there still very tired but unable to sleep. Then it started happening “I'm good enough” and the excited energy surge.

Anyway these thoughts and feelings kept me up most of the night because my mind was considering everything I was “good enough” for. I think my mind went through 100 different examples of what I was “good enough” for and then a surge of excitement would happen…finally early this morning I fell asleep.

Today I was looking at a privacy screen I built for our deck that I was not happy with…it wasn't good enough, LOL! But today it looked different, I didn't :)' see it the same as I did yesterday and the day before. Previously I only saw the imperfections and today it actually looked good!

Wow, I'm excited to experience what's going to happen next.

Sally Baker
      PSTEC User

Love this! Looks as though the time you've put in working/playing with PSTEC has been time well spent!

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Scott

Great to hear your experience with PSTEC.

For all those reading this who are still thinking about using PSTEC but have not yet. Tim has created PSTEC to be simple to use (if not always easy). Like himself these are straight forward no “fluff” or “froth”. Every word you listen to is important and every instruction there to make things work for you. So all you have to do is listen and do as instructed. While experienced users can take short cuts and get creative with using the tools, for beginners it is best to just go through the process as directed.

Scott not sure if this applies to you. Perfectionism is an outwardly sociably acceptable form of low self esteem/worth. Perfection since it is unobtainable it is a self fulfilling prophesy that feeds the “I'm not good enough” even though it might seem to be a good thing always striving to be better. Doing your best is good but accepting that is a good as it is going to get for now, gives you some feeling of achievement without the failure of not being better still.

Peter

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

That's fantastic news, Scott. Thanks for sharing your progress.

Personally, I'd recommend using PSTEC and its associated tools every day (if possible). Vary the tracks, be specific in what you want (or indeed what you don't want).

Consistency is key. Crack one issue and continue cracking more. You'll be amazed what's possible.

I look forward to reading more about your progress.

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.