Progress report… william james… improving by the day

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Progress report… william james… improving by the day

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

A follow up post from William from his previous topic found here at this link…
      http://pstecforum.com/pf/social-anxiety/agoraphobia-anxiety-and-panic-attacks/

[/color]Hi Jeff and all,
      [/color]I said I wanted to get back to this forum with positives. I am so pleased to tell you all, because of PSTEC I am improving daily. I am tackling all the issues Jeff mentioned in an earlier discussion…thank you Jeff.
      [/color] I am going outside further and further and my confidence is soaring!!! PSTEC is the best healing modality I know, and believe me, I know and have tried many. Tim and Jeff are geniuses and I KNOW I am going forward and life is getting better and better!
      [/color]Thank you to you all for the posts you have put up here which really does help and gives us hope and a knowing it will all work out. Also thank you Tim and Jeff.
      [/color]I will be back to keep you up to date with my progression. Can't thank you all enough.
      [/color]I wish you all health, wealth and happiness.
      William James

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.