PS Positive Secrets and Positive Extra Power

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Secrets PS Positive Secrets and Positive Extra Power

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    requin
    PSTEC User

Is Positive Secrets necessary to get the best use out of Positive Extra Power?  Or would buying Extra Power not be worth it w/out buying Secrets too?

I have PS Positive now.  I like the idea of having more positive tracks.

I also want to get Accelerators.  I can't afford all 3 of these packages right now.  Would Accelerators be the best bet right now?  And then, which should I get next of the above stated items?

Thanks.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

requin

IMO >> The Accelerators, then Pos Secrets, then Pos Xtra.
        The Accelerators increase the effectiveness of ALL PSTEC products. Plus there are Clicking and Non-clicking tracks. Pos Secrets is a long tutorial both audio and pdf versions with lots of detail about constructing good effective statements. Whereas Pos Xtra will not help any more than than The older Pos which you already have, if your statements are poorly constructed.

It is not really “done” for me to “push products” on this forum. Poor forum etiquette if nothing else. So the above is my personal advice. I purchased them in that order, but that is the order in which they became available.
        Regards
        Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.