PSTEC accelerators everyday!?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mandeep Gujral
    PSTEC User

Hey guys,

Couple of questions:
      Sometimes my issues feel resolved in a minute or two of the PSTEC track (Accelerators or normal), sometimes my mind jumps to another emotion (unrelated or related) after this one is resolved.

1. Is is okay if the mind jumps to different emotions resolving them one at a time?
      2. Is it okay to not finish the whole track if it feels resolved?
      3. Is is okay to just to PSTEC accelerator everyday and not the normal track right after? it feels like I cleared it?

Thanks.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Obstruktion,

Thanks for your post.

It is not at all uncommon for a track to work its magic so quickly.

While it would be okay to stop the track before it is finished, it would generally be much better to see it through to the end. The additional suggestions would be helpful and the Accelerator is only about 7 minutes long anyway. If you do feel very urgent about resolving issues, that can be CTed.

Our minds can jump from topic to topic, and emotion to emotion, but it usually works much better to try to limit your focus. However, I certainly am not going to dispute your own experience. If you feel it is working better for you this way, by all means keep pursuing that course.

The Accelerator tapping tracks can certainly be used in place of the Click Tracks. I suspect that, with ongoing use, you will benefit from mixing up the various tapping tracks.

I hope that helps, Obstruktion.

Thanks again,

Paul :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.