PSTEC and Afformations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

I know with pstec positve you can use them with affirmations, but I was wondering if they can be used with afformations which are similar but ask a question instead of saying a statement.

http://www.afformations.com/

Louis

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Louis,

I'm not familiar with afformations and did not sign up with this fellows opt-in, so while he mentions affirmations not being the key (which can be true depending upon how it is used), I'm not sure what afformations are.

There is something Tim calls, “Basic Steps to Change Beliefs, and that goes into more depth with how to deal with the objections or counter intentions within the subconscious (sub) in using PSTEC Positive.  The Basic Steps to Change Beliefs is found in How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way.

If you put some time in with that program along with PSTEC Positive, you have most of the tools you need to move forward with just about anything.

Along that path, remember, to use the CT for the emotional issues.  That, as well, is talked about in How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way.  This is an essential piece of the puzzle because the sub… the Lower Self… the unhipili in Hawaiian… must be considered because it is truly the seat of emotions and power for you when being human.

If the sub is not inline with your intentions, you will struggle.  Find that effortless “sweet spot” of harmony when your conscious mind and sub are working as a team.

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

I'm sure the affirmations work fine with pstec postive, but just curious on the afformations. I've heard they work with eft and was just wondering if they worked with pstec. Here is a youtube video that explains afformations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3bg2JCmyc

Louis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.