Pstec and animals, affiliate, children, groups, surrogate
- This topic is empty.
- July 10, 2011 at 8:26 am#21362Jeff HardingPSTEC User
Hello again again! Even more questions, sorry.
- If I wanted to introduce PSTEC to a friend, would it work if we both listened at the same time through our own earphones? Or does it need quiet and solitude?
- Can PSTEC work in a group situation?
- Is there any kind of PSTEC for children or animals? Or would EFT be more appropriate?
- I saw someone saying about helping their friend using the method as a surrogate for him. How do you go about it? Does the person need to be aware the PSTEC is being done for them? How does it differ from working on yourself? How can it work if you’re only guessing at the feelings the person might be experiencing?
[/list]Thank you x
ElaineJuly 10, 2011 at 8:28 am#22480Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
- To introduce someone, just refer them to the site and let them download the audios themselves so they can follow along individually on their own. You want them to listen to Tim's intructions several times rather than ask you for a short cut.
There is also a PSTEC Affiliate Program available as well where you can receive a commission for referring people.
- It depends what type of group situation… what are you referring to?
- I have not seen an animal able to focus consciously on their issues, so I can't say that would work well. :- )
PSTEC is not recommended for children for the same reason, it may be difficult for them to concentrate, so there are some instructions on some other posts here on how to work wtih children, but that's the key; someone should be working with them.
- PSTEC has not been recommended for surrogate work because it's difficult to measure, per se. So, there are several reosurces to consider when doing this. First of all, there is an interview with Cynthia on the web site where she talks about using PSTEC for surrogate work… PSTEC Interview with Cynthia
[/list]You can also be buddies with Cynthia on the forum and see if she will reveal her secrets. :- )
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.