PSTEC and eating disorder.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PrincessBanana
    PSTEC User

Hi
      I've had an eating disorder for many years and was sexually abused as a child. I was recently diagnosed with BPD aswell and I feel trapped and alone in all this severe anger this negativity. I don't know where to start…Ive tried counselling and it doesn't help at all.

Meghan Saunders
      PSTEC User

Hello and welcome!

I would start with using the Free Basic PSTEC Click Tracks at http://pstecaudiosource.org/

To begin with, use the feelings of severe anger and negativity you are aware of with the click tracks and Tim's instructions.

You could possibly make a list of negative emotions you are aware of and take them 1 by 1 through the click tracks. You may need to run them through the click tracks a few times depending on how you feel after an initial round.

Be aware that other negative emotions may rise to the surface.  Make notes of these if they do and then run any new memory or negative emotion through the click tracks.

It is a process of unraveling the goop that binds & confines us.  Through regular use of the click tracks people are able to remove many unpleasant memory/emotional connections rather quickly and start experiencing freedom and confidence.  Experiencing the removal of the negative fuels one for more removal 'work' – (I actually find 'the work' fun and rewarding).

Best of luck on your journey to true freedom.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.