PSTEC and memory loss problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Indigo
    PSTEC User

Hi to all,

I am new here and I want to share my experience with you.
      I was in love with the one guy and after five month of our relationship, we have to separate… we were working together for a 7 months at the other part of the world, and after it he went  back to his family, and I went back home. He told me little bit to late that he is married, he also promised that he will end his marriage and move to my country, but when came back home, he send me mail that he can't do it and he will stay with his family.  So I was totally destroyed, betrayed and those memories of our time spent together killed me.
      First time when I tried click track, it was really helpful! I felt strange… I could remember everything normally, all memories was here, but I couldn't connect them with any bad feelings.. I felt like bad feeling will arise and start to torture me again, but that was not happening! It was amazing! I listened click track 2-3 more time for any case and I was very happy that I can continue with my life normally.

But….

After a while, I start to notice that something is wrong with my memory.
      Like I am in some kind of fog, and am not aware of all things what happening in present.
      Or when I am out of fog… it was manifesting in a way that my short term memory is terrible! Never happened to me before! I was little memo for all guys around me.

But now, my chief said to remind him to call tomorrow one colleague because we have to ensure to him some important things and I put the name of that colleague in memo(before I didn't need it at all). And tomorrow my phone memo rings and chief and me siting together and I said to him.. huh I don't know why I put the name of this guy as memo, I don't have clue what I waned with it. So, it was really scary.
      After 2-3 months of last click session, I can tell that my memory is at 70% like before, and I want my old brain back. I am afraid that I deleted some important parts of my memory with click tape. Please help me.

Also I tried earlier to fix some social phobia issues ( I am not feeling comfortable to have presentations, speech etc.), but click tape didn't help me with it.
      But, after this memory troubles I am afraid to try click tape again.

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Indigo … PSTEC does not erase memories, it merely neutralizes the emotions/feelings that are attached to the memories thereby, in effect, making those specific memories “less important” to the subconscious which prompt the subconscious to “realign” the Mind Model or your perception and experience.

So, the PSTEC work you did with the relationship memories does not cause any memory loss.

Without further assessment and consideration and the limited nature of the information you can give in a public forum, it would be difficult to give you an idea what steps to take next, but here are some thoughts that will be helpful:

• When it comes to your nervousness in social situations and making presentations and speeches; you can safely use PSTEC for those and I would encourage you to to just that.

Start with a specific presentation or speech you need to make in the very near future, say, within the next week or so.  Imagine getting up and making the presentation, how does it feel?  If it's not completely peaceful, TRY HARD to feel the anxious/nervous feelings and use the CT's.

Memories may come up about issues in talking with groups of people… CT those as well if they come up.

Then, once the feelings are down to 0-1, you can begin to use PSTEC Positive to suggest your capability, skill, calmness, the ease with which you make those presentations.  You see?

• You mentioned that the guy you had a relationship with was also a co-worker in some manner?  If that is true, take a look at the relationship of him and if what you feel at work is similar.  In other words, did that failing relationship affect how you feel at work, about work or about what you thought might be the future at work if the relationship worked.  You see?  Did his decision “taint” your vision of future life at work, in general or anything specific? Look for a connection between how you feel now and how you felt when he announced his refusal to come be with you.  This is a VERY general suggestion, but an area that might, somewhere, have a source or cause to your “fogginess.”  Also, it might not, but just a little clue.

If you find nothing or can't “see it straight”, then finding a PSTEC Practitioner to help might be the best solution.

• Address the non-JEEP feelings at work.  If you feel foggy at certain times at work, imagine those same situations at work, TRY HARD to feel foggy and run the CT.

Also, ABA… Always BE Aware … be aware of other memories, thoughts, feelings, images, etc. that come up when you run CT's and, especially, the Accelerators and if other information comes up, address them with PSTEC.

A great recommendation is to use the Accelerators in instances where the cause or source of your issues are not clear as the Accelerator Tapping Tracks will encourage the subconscious to reveal the cause of the issues.'

• [/list]Again, if you are struggling a bit on your own, your are worth the investment of having someone with experience guide you to find that freedom you deserve… you are worth it!
          Aloha!
          Jeff

Indigo
        PSTEC User

Well, you were quick with reply. Thank you very much for that. :)

I would like to try the suggestions you gave me and continue with pstec, but I can't push away impression that psctec gave me memory loss, or better to say maybe I was doing it in a wrong way…
          Maybe I need guidance…

But again, thank you very much for your respond! :)

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Indigo…

“I can't push away impression that psctec gave me memory loss,
            You see the belief aspect there?  If you hold tightly to the belief that your efforts to transcend something are futile or sabotaged, you will have a difficult time finding success.

Again, with the CT work being weeks or months prior AND the fact that they don't erase memory in any way whatsoever, that is not the cause.  But, if your mind creates a belief to the contrary, you will be better to address those beliefs with PSTEC Positive before moving forward with more CT work.

or better to say maybe I was doing it in a wrong way… Maybe I need guidance…
            You are worth it, Indigo and, sometimes, all it takes it a session or two to get you moving on the right track.

Aloha!

Jeff

oz
            PSTEC User

After a while, I start to notice that something is wrong with my memory.
              Like I am in some kind of fog, and am not aware of all things what happening in present.
              Or when I am out of fog… it was manifesting in a way that my short term memory is terrible! Never happened to me before! I was little memo for all guys around me.

The most common cause of short term memory loss is stress and depression. When you say you are in some kind of fog, that sounds similar to depression. And social phobia gives a lot of stress. Those are the kind of areas that would affect memory and concentration. The click tracks don't affect memory, they neutralise emotions. I've run the click tracks over one thousand times and my memory is just fine. In fact it's brought back some forgotten childhood memories :)

If you feel fear of using the click track, you can focus on that fear and run the click track on it :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.