PSTEC and studies/learning/comprehension

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics PSTEC and studies/learning/comprehension

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nightingale
    PSTEC User

Would PSTEC help with and give results with studies and learning at a faster rate?  I have some course work that I'd like to get through but have always stuffered with the understanding and remembering aspect.  I know I have some kind of blockage or resistance and would like it gone for good.  Is there a particular audio that would do this and replace the stress and anxiety I get?

If there is, can you tell me the best ways of using it for the maximum effect in the shortest space of time.  I have the Free Basic, Click Tracks Made Simple and PSTECT Level 1.  Thanks

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Nightingale

Is there a particular audio that would do this and replace the stress and anxiety I get?

You have already downloaded all you need.
        The Basic Click Tracks are the starting point, listen to the instructions file first and then while listening to either 1 or 2, feel, really get into that stress and anxiety and it will reduce while trying to tap along. When you have the anxiety gone you can then work with the positive (part of Level 1).
        Keep us up to date with your progress. Come back to us if you have any more questions.
        Peter

nightingale
        PSTEC User

Thanks Peter

I'm looking forward to amazing myself.  For the record since downloading the free package I've listen three times and notice the negative emotion/feeling I worked on as disappeared or feelings attached to the memory.  That's fast!  I even tried to recall the feelings but there isn't any.  Now I have space that needs to be filled. 

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi Nightingale

but have always stuffered with the understanding and remembering aspect.

This sounds like a self-limiting belief. Having removed some negatives take a listen to the Positive instructions and use the Positive from Level 1. Fill that “Space” with positive beliefs.
            Peter

nightingale
            PSTEC User

Hi Peter

I'll work on my beliefs.  What would you suggest as an appropriate way to use the tracks for maximum benefit, would click tracking a negative emotion/memory or two then using the Positives immediately afterwards twice a day for 3-4 days initially be a good starting point? 

Many thanks for opening my eyes.

Nightingale

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Nightingale
                This is likely to work best differently for different people and some experimentation might be required.
                Personally I find CTs last thing at night or a Relaxational Accelerator then Positives first thing in the morning. Seems to get the day off to a good start.
                Peter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.