PSTEC and Tinnitis

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    willow13
    PSTEC User

Does any one have experience helping with Tinnitis. Though this is a physical challenge the emotional effects can be quite overwhelming and varied. A systematic approach would really be appreciated. Happy to purchase any of the PSTEC  extras for results.
      Big thank you in advance
      Willow :P

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Willow
        I am working on this one for myself as yet without success
        Tinnitus appears to be part physical and part mental and with so many potential causes it seems that every case could be very different, requiring very different approaches to clear or reduce the problem.
        If you have a definite event that caused it or a definite ear problem then you have a good place to start. If you have no medical condition and no known history that could have caused it, then help from any one else would be appreciated.
        If I get anywhere I will post that info here.
        Peter

Craig
        PSTEC User

Peter and Willow,
          I am a new PSTEC user, about 1 month.  I had never thought of using CTs for my Tinnitus. After reading your post it makes sense to experiment here.  I believe my Tinnitus was caused by the high pitch of jet engines earlier in my life. I will let you know what happens.
          Craig

another
          PSTEC User

i've tried using PSTEC positive, telling myself that the sound created by my ears is not a threat and to perceive it as something outside me, not inside me.  it does seem to help.

Bezas
            PSTEC User

Guys, is there any update on PSTEC and tinnitus?
              Did anyone use it and find any help ?

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Bezas,

Thanks for your question and hopefully you hear about some user experiences soon.

I know that, when physical pains and sensations have a subconscious origin, they can certainly be resolved by using a subconscious change tool.

I apologise if I am off-base, but I am assuming you have experienced tinnitus yourself.

If so, how long have you been experiencing tinnitus?

Have you tried any of the PSTEC tools to address this?

Which PSTEC tools do you currently own?

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best.

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Bezas
                PSTEC User

Hello Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
                  I'm having tinnitus for the last 8 years to due to hearing loss. I must say that my tinnitus was ok for the last 3 years. In a way that the sound was there but my brain didn't notice it. Recently it has increased due to anxiety  (I am assuming). I am  very new in PSTEC and I am having the nomoreanxiety  module and the belief blaster and this is the reason that I was asking the community for advice.

All the best
                  Dimitris

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Hi Bezas, when you listen to No More Anxiety, really imagine the tinnitus and the ringing in your ears.

As you imagine all of that, really try as hard as you can to feel all the feelings that come with those, including the anxiety the entire time you are listening to the track and really focusing on what Tim is saying.

Try to do this until you notice a change in the way you feel about it. At least a handful of plays, perhaps more.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.