Pstec in Italian

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kiltro
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I'd like to help my mother who was diagnosed with cancer using the free cancer tracks but unfortunately she doesn't understand english.

Is it possible to translate those tracks in italian? Is there any other solution?

Thanks

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Kiltro,

Thanks for your post and sorry for the late reply.

Firstly, I am really sorry to learn about your mother's diagnosis. I appreciate this has probably been a very difficult time for you, your mother and your family.

I am not aware of any plans to translate the track into Italian, so I would highly recommend running the Click Track while thinking about the diagnosis and the worst-case scenarios you have in mind. This can have a very positive knock-on effect for your mother, as clearing/lessening the negative feelings you have about the diagnosis can be subtly communicated to her.

I would also recommend explaining the Click Track instructions to your mother, advise her where to tap and on what to focus and run the track. Even though it is in English, it is entirely feasible it will have a positive impact on how your mother is feeling.

Of course, the more she runs the track, the more the results stack up.

While not exactly what you were looking for, I hope this workaround helps.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

kiltro
        PSTEC User

Thanks Paul!

Make her listen to audio Cancer Free PSTEC Special would be useless then?

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Does she understand spanish?

https://www.pstec.org/pstec-spanish.php

kiltro
            PSTEC User

Unfortunately no (though is more similar to italian…)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.