PSTEC Level 1 advice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joe77
    PSTEC User

Hi

i would like some advice so i can get the most out of this i want to work on my confidence/self esteem (i have social anxiety). I know this is due to my childhood i had very critical parents.

when I try the click tracks i think of a time situation where i feel uncomfortable.  i find it very difficult to re-create that bad feeling/emotion.  This hinders me from getting the most out of these tracks as i still have this issue.

please advise.

Also would i be better off trying the PSTEC Positive Extra Power tracks and just add some positive suggestions or would it be more effective to remove the issue?

thanks

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Hi

i would like some advice so i can get the most out of this i want to work on my confidence/self esteem (i have social anxiety). I know this is due to my childhood i had very critical parents.

thanks

No More Anxiety will clear up your social anxiety. https://pstecaudiosource.org/no-more-anxiety

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Joe77,

Thanks for your post.

If you do not have the track Brian recommended, you can absolutely resolve your issue by using the Click Tracks.

I would suggest working through the Click Tracks before using PSTEC Positive, as Positive tracks help you layer in suggestions…but are not designed to remove emotions. They do work brilliantly in their own right.

When using the Click Tracks, bear in mind that you are TRYING to feel the emotion. Just try as hard as you possibly can.

Go back to how you would have felt back then. Evoke the memories. What was said? How did your parents look when they criticised you? Did any particular criticisms “sting” more than others?  Work with these.

Then, run the CTs on how you feel now. You could see if you have any emotions that come up when you are criticised now – by your parents, friends or strangers. 

Keep running the CT until the SUD rating goes from a high number (e.g. 10) to a low number (0 or 1 ideally).

You can also use the PSTEC Positive Extra track(s) to layer a suggestion like “Every time I run the Click Tracks, I remember the cause of my problems.”

This will aid recall.

Thanks again,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.