PSTEC Memory & Accelerated Learning Program

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics PSTEC Memory & Accelerated Learning Program

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sweet

I heard it mentioned at the end of Chapter 4 of How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way (which is great, by the way) and was wondering it's available and I might have missed it somewhere along the line…

Thanks

Lisa
      PSTEC User

I know Jeff did an interview on Accelerated learning not sure if that is what you are looking for but its under the free resources in the interviews.

sweet

Morning Lisa,

The title he used was more specific, so I wondered if I missed it, or if there was something new on the horizon…
          I found the reference at the end of chapter 4 very intriguing, but if it is just a reference to the accelerators, that's cool too, I use them with success.

Take Care

Lisa
          PSTEC User

Oh maybe, I haven't heard of anything else except that interview. Looking forward to seeing the answer to your question. Take care

Jeff Harding
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

There is a current survey available regarding this project … you can find it here…
              http://pstecaudiosource.org/1/survey-learning

It's still in the works but the release date is not set yet, but if you take the survey, you will be added to a notification list regarding the progress and release.

Mahalo!
              Jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.