PSTEC Neg on deep, core beliefs

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser PSTEC Neg on deep, core beliefs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    asak
    PSTEC User

Hi,

I am wondering what PSTEC Neg would do on beliefs like those:

“It is my belief that I exist”
      “It is my belief that I am human”
      “It is my belief the world exists”
      “It is my belief I can feel negative emotions”

Would be quite trippy, but I am afraid to try them, I don't want to blow up my life.

What do you think would happen ?

SeratoBeats
      PSTEC User

They wouldn't work because your sub would do everything in its power to protect you (that's its job) and by using those beliefs it would reject anything that would cause you harm or just show no rational purpose lol

asak
        PSTEC User

Well, I don't agree. You see, erasing even negative beliefs like “I am not good enough” is, for the subconscious, something that could harm me. That negative belief has been implanted to make sure I don't suffer. So erasing it would cause harm, from the subconscious point of view… Which means that PSTEC Neg wouldn't work on the negative beliefs that are, from a sub POV, there to be sure I don't suffer ^^
          But if you've got more insight into this issue, please share, I may be mistaken :)

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi asak

“I am wondering what PSTEC Neg would do on beliefs like those:”It is my belief that I exist””It is my belief that I am human””It is my belief the world exists”
            “It is my belief I can feel negative emotions”

Probably not a lot. They are not negative beliefs but more neutral statements without much emotion attached.The PSTEC tools work best using the right tools for the right job in the right order. While you are free to experiment in any way you choose with them it would be more sensible to use them as recommended first until you are familiar with them and understand the way they work. In this way you will not come to any harm as the tools are perfectly safe and beneficial in so many ways.

Yes the sub is very protective but this does not mean that it is always doing the right thing for you. A negative belief could have be implanted from a traumatic experience you experienced when you were young. This sort of thing is quite common… you fail a maths assignment at school and your teacher bawls you out in front of the rest of the class “You'll never be any good at maths”. You feel small and stupid, humiliated. You are young and still developing and teacher is a respected authority figure you believe him/her. Believing you are “no good at maths” is a self fulfilling belief which can hold your career and life back, just because you failed once. Such things are reversible with the help of PSTEC even many years later.

If say you have a fear of heights then there is a protection aspect involved. If this fear is stopping you working up ladders and you wish to be a painter/decorator then it can be dealt with using PSTEC tools. But having achieved this it would not make you believe yourself indestructible without fear, just more aware of the risks and able to take the right measures without the debilitating paralyzing fear stopping you doing something you want to do.

Hope this helps
            Peter

Jeff Harding
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Great points and examples, Peter.

Just to add one more comment that is helpful on this subject…

“Probably not a lot” is the correct short answer to this, Peter, also because those types of statements that asak mentions are difficult to counter because of each individual's encounter with physical reality.

Let's take “”It is my belief that I am human” as asak's question about it being a negative belief and attempting to erase it.

The problem is that each and every moment… unless, perhaps you are submerged in a sensory deprivation tank 24/7 … you will encounter human sensory input and each time you do, the subconscious will see that as proof that you are human.

Same with the world existing… if the world is there to touch, smell, see, hear and feel; then trying to tell the subconscious that it does not exist will be futile.  The sub may be immature and literal, but it's not stupid.

With that aside, asak, I would consider your motivation for your desire to make those sentences “real” for you.

Aloha!
              Jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.