pstec negative statement help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dannyboy
    PSTEC User

hey there –

I'm wondering if I can get some help with some negative statement construction here…

I want to start with this one of

“it is my belief that I can't create 4 clients a month or more with ease”

is that too specific?? I really do believe I can't, really does look and feel like I can't do that…evidence shows I can create 3 consistently which I have but not 4 or more

guidance appreciated!!!

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Danny,

Thanks for posting.

So, using the PSTEC Negative criteria, keep the sentence/belief concise and about 8-10 words long.

Specificity is great, but might make the sentence a bit unwieldy.

I would suggest:

“(It is my belief that) I can't get regular clients.”

The “with ease” aspect is an extra layer of meaning. What does “with ease” mean to you specifically? Why do you think it would be difficult? I would recommend getting really clear on that.

Then remember the counterexamples. Has anyone doing your line of work been able to acquire at least 4 clients per month? That might be one counterexample.

Then, you could delve into the self-concept aspects that MIGHT be supporting the belief. What is it about YOU that has you believe that you can't get 4 clients per month?

See what comes up – maybe something about you, maybe something about the service you are offering, maybe something about selling or money. These will be tied to different beliefs and emotions.

You can also run the CTs while imagining trying to acquire clients. Are there any “hurdles” or discomforts cropping up? If so, you can neutralise these.

Hope that helps.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

You can also take a step further.

What is it about the clients specifically that pertains to you? Do you believe it's hard to get clients? Are you not good enough to get more clients in some aspects? Not a good salesperson? Are you not worthy? Don't deserve it? Are you afraid they will say no? Reject you?

Let us help you get down to the root cause(s)…

Dannyboy
          PSTEC User

thanks Paul and Brian – awesome stuff here!!

I think a couple things might be going on….

first is that I have not been walking my talk for a while with what I help mentor clients with even though I have in the past and it really does work!! and that is all changing to where I am walking my talk more than ever using pstec…so becoming less of an issue…

part of it is doing the sales call is my least favorite part of my business…even though I have learned to like it more than ever…however I am in the process of hiring my first sales person and then second after that…so I willnot have to do sales at all!!! which I figure getting people who love sales I can skyrocket my business too…I am actively starting to hire by middle next week.

I also have fear around increasing marketing spending when in my gut I know it is the right thing to do…because it will ensure I get even more prospective clients for me…

does that complicate things too much I hope not!!!  :P

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

first is that I have not been walking my talk for a while with what I help mentor clients with even though I have in the past and it really does work!! and that is all changing to where I am walking my talk more than ever using pstec…so becoming less of an issue…

part of it is doing the sales call is my least favorite part of my business…even though I have learned to like it more than ever…however I am in the process of hiring my first sales person and then second after that…so I willnot have to do sales at all!!! which I figure getting people who love sales I can skyrocket my business too…I am actively starting to hire by middle next week.

You can completely repattern this to love selling.

I also have fear around increasing marketing spending when in my gut I know it is the right thing to do…because it will ensure I get even more prospective clients for me…

does that complicate things too much I hope not!!!  :P

This is about money programming, fear success/failure etc.Again can be completely repatterned.

Dannyboy
              PSTEC User

ok great!!! I will try it and get back to you guys….thanks for all the help!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.