Pstec on appearance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bjdutch
    PSTEC User

Hey there,

I happened to listen to the How to Achieve Anything the Easy Way and something Tim said in the beginning that had caught my attention.  He says you can change almost anything you want in life, you can even change your appearance but that would require a change in behavior.  I was involved in a terrible car accident around 4 years back and was pretty banged up.  It has left me with a very noticeable scar on the left side of my face.  Over time I had learned to live with it, but after hearing what Tim said, I was wondering if I could possibly use Pstec to remove my scar?  I've heard of people reaching their ideal weight and so on with pstec and other modalities, would this be something similar?  Although I've never heard of a scar just disappearing(especially one as big and pronounced as mine), or changing anything else about a person's body/face other than weight.
        I'm interested to see others thoughts on this.  I have done some clicking focusing on the scar and my emotional reaction when I think about it has gone down, but was wondering if anyone thinks theres a way for me to get rid of the scar completely?

Thanks for the input,
      BJ

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha BJ,

At the end of this post is the standard disclaimer on physical issues … see the PS at the end.

You know, culturally both from present day and much from the past, is passed on to us and the majority of it is communicated through the subconscious (sub).

So, is a limitation like changing appearance limited by our sub?

Well, it's easy to not believe it, especially hidden in the sub, and then say, 'See, I told you I can't!'

What is daring is to forge forward and experiment within yourself with what you can do, despite what others may say … I call this (coined from another source) Taking Radical Idealism and converting it to Practical Realism.

This is about “changing your mind” and you have some excellent tools to do just that, but you must be WILLING to let go of your definitions, preconceived ideas, ideals, values, beliefs and behaviors AND, of course, your emotional attachment to any of them.

For your case with the car accident, I would begin with your view of the scar and accident that caused it and anyone else involved … use that as a gage of how you feel and what your belief about everything surrounding it truly is.

For example, here are some phrases you mentioned around this, “…terrible car accident… pretty banged up… very noticeable scar… never heard of a scar just disappearing(especially one as big and pronounced as mine), or changing anything else about a person's body/face other than weight… my emotional reaction when I think about it has gone down… get rid of the scar completely”

Your words reveal the thoughts behind them and the “state of BEing” behind that.

Let's get to some specific work…

• Are all emotions surrounding the scar down to zero?  Can you look at it and not shy away, not despise it, not look at it as “less than?”
        • What about the emotions of the “cause” of the scar?  How do you feel about the accident, about vehicles, about driving, etc.?
        • That about others involved or even “at fault” for the accident?  Have you given complete and unconditional forgiveness to ALL those involved… unconditional meaning complete absolution, no matter what?
        • Did you include yourself in that assessment?  Did you forgive yourself completely and unequivocally?
        • [/list]Little more advanced here…

• Also, look to the attachment that you MUST be rid of the scar before you can see the beauty and wonder of WHO YOU ARE!  Does the scar take anything away from you?
        • [/list]Look to the source of all the emotions, belief and behaviors to clear them of ALL preconceived ideas… ALL of them!

Then, you will be free to Look to the Source of your greatest potential... the Light, if you will… and then, as Tim talks about, the sky's the limit.

Nana I Ke Kumu
          (Look to the Source)

Aloha nui loa!

Jeff

PS Tim has said that PSTEC was not originally created for physical issues and with all physical issues you are encouraged to consult with a licensed medical practitioner or your personal physician before proceeding with any PSTEC work… be sure to read the entire legal and disclaimer terms on the PSTEC website

bjdutch
        PSTEC User

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the reply!  I was just curious as to whether or not it was possible.  I mean I've come a long way from hating myself when I look in the mirror to finding it a minor inconvenience.  I know I should probably click some more on the emotional aspect of having this problem. I'll take your advice and have fun with it and see what happens.

Thanks for your time,
          BJ

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

You're always welcome, BJ.

Go a little deeper, BJ, and feel safe in doing it.  You have the tools to do it and the support here as well.  Just keep moving forward on allowing the unconditional Love to yourself… it's your birthright, my friend.

You're doing well… just keep it up and have fun with it.

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.