PSTEC Positive Affirmations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    radioheadalways
    PSTEC User

I have been using Click Tracks 2015 as well as PSTEC Level 1 to work on insecurities and anxiety dealing with relationships. I feel the anxiety come up with issues about trust, neediness, and confidence. The program has helped so much and it has only been 7 days.

I had a question though… Here at some affirmations I'm using at the moment. Are they too many? And am I tackling too much? The affirmations deal with h confidence,trust, forgiveness, and zen, but I am not sure if I should only work with one affirmation at a time. Thanks again. Here are the affirmations:

I now completely disconnect from, let go of, release and reject any and all insecurity, envy or jealousy within myself, and rapidly replace them with a strong sense of self security and self confidence.

I now find an effective balance between trusting others and protecting myself, which allows me to remain safe and still succeed.

I now develop and become transparency of my inner thoughts, feelings and beliefs.

I now forgive myself and those around me, and let go of, disconnect from and move on from attachments to the past.

I now let go of, disconnect from and move on from any and all need, want or desire for others to fulfill me in ways I can fulfill myself, and I now replace that with self fulfillment

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi radioheadalways (Hmm! I wonder what your favourite band is?)

Affirmations or PSTEC positive statements?
        If you have to spend time reading it then perhaps it is too long. Affirmations work by constant repetition, seeing it many times each day until you become to believe it. You need to be able to take it in at a glance. Longer affirmations like your suggestions might be better meditated upon in a longer session, where you can spend time imagining and feeling what it is like to have achieved that affirmation. Better still do both. Meditate and have the affirmation written down and placed all over your house and place of work (if allowed), where you will see it, time and time again.

PSTEC Positive statements absolutely need to be short and simple. Repeat one at least a few times before moving on to another.

Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.