PSTEC Positive and Mantra

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

In the Mantra, Tim Phizackerly says this (among other things) “…. It's your life, it's your choice.” In my mind, I will often say to myself, “….It's my life, it's my choice.”
      It makes sense that “it's MY life….” would be what I should be feeding my subconscious. Does it not matter? Or did Tim say “it's YOUR life….” for a reason?
      Thanks in advance,
      Dixie

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dixie!

Very nice that you are pulling out all the stops… using the tools at your disposal.

No, there was no particular reason for Tim using “YOUR.”

If you find using “MY” much more resonate, use it.  Always listen to the sub and be in harmony.  The Answers are all Within and as we get better and better at doing the 2-Step (Get Quiet and Listen), all sorts of revelations come… all sorts of solutions… all sorts of amazing experiences.

Good Job!!

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

You said: “The Answers are all Within and as we get better and better at doing the 2-Step (Get Quiet and Listen), all sorts of revelations come… all sorts of solutions… all sorts of amazing experiences.”
          Not always what you expect, though, eh?
          Dixie

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Nope!

That's why when you work more and more on releasing the expectations… both aspects you avoid and also attached… then that freedom will flow to you… through you.

One reason why using J.E.E.P. as a guide can help make it simple. 

Call them fundamentals:

1. Non-JEEP? Click Track (CT), EEF and or Accelerator Tapping Tracks (ATT), check in with #2
            2. JEEP? No, go back to #1… Yes to JEEP, go to #3
            3. Do the 2 Step… Get Quiet and Listen for Inspiration
            4. Take the Inspiration and form your Positive Statement and use PSTEC Positive
            5. Any non-JEEP come up? Go back with that non-JEEP to #1
            6. Still JEEP? Take actions and enjoy.
            7. [/list]By the way, use the emotions and feelings as guides… enjoy them… use them… do not be adverse or attached to them.  Observe them.  That may take time, but it will happen for you.

Aloha!

Jeff

I seem to have the most trouble crafting those Positive Statements.
              Dixie

If you want me to review one for you, let me know… go ahead and email it over to me.

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.